[Movie Review] Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer [spoilers]

proton

Veteran X
So, overall, it was relatively entertaining. Nothing great, not bad. Plot was kinda gay but the effects were cool. I saw it for free so this might be slightly skewed...I probably wouldn't pay to see it, looking back.

Spoilers:
Spoiler

anyway that's it. it was funny at certain points. just don't expect anything deep.

i was entertained.

also it's pretty short, like 1:35.

So, overall, it was relatively entertaining. Nothing great, not bad. Plot was kinda gay but the effects were cool. I saw it for free so this might be slightly skewed...I probably wouldn't pay to see it, looking back.

Spoilers:
Spoiler

anyway that's it. it was funny at certain points. just don't expect anything deep.

i was entertained.

also it's pretty short, like 1:35.
um that sounds really lame because

Spoiler

Spoiler

i didn't make the movie. just reporting on what happened.

it was pretty gay. effects were entertaining.

and there were some funny lines. definitely not worth $10 but if you can see it for free its not bad.

it sounds like the only way i'd pay $10 to see this movie in theaters was if jessica alba got naked. a lot. and then came and gave me a lap dance and then we had sex in the back of the theater. i'd definitely pay $10 for that.

it sounds like the only way i'd pay $10 to see this movie in theaters was if jessica alba got naked. a lot. and then came and gave me a lap dance and then we had sex in the back of the theater. i'd definitely pay $10 for that.

:signed:

Spoiler
Actually no, they retcon'd this and changed it so that Silver Surfer always had the Power Cosmic, but was unaware of it. He never needed the board to control his powers and, in fact, it bound him to the planet for a while when Galactus raised his hand to imprison him after the initial betrayal.

Honestly though, not even Galactus could fuck with Silver Surfer. He's up there as one of the most imba superheroes in existence.

Doaln you could be really lucky cause I just heard that Jessica Alba is looking for no strings attached sex. You should check that out.

Actually no, they retcon'd this and changed it so that Silver Surfer always had the Power Cosmic, but was unaware of it. He never needed the board to control his powers and, in fact, it bound him to the planet for a while when Galactus raised his hand to imprison him after the initial betrayal.

Honestly though, not even Galactus could fuck with Silver Surfer. He's up there as one of the most imba superheroes in existence.

Eh? isn't it the other way around??

Back