Movie being filmed right now next to my house

Trinston

Veteran XV
Movie name is Body of Lies, starring Russell Crowe and LEO. Currently filming across the creek about 100 yards away. I could see Russell being filmed a bit earlier walking out on the pier in a bathrobe. I believe they are filming here for a few nights because they wanted us to leave our lights this week as we might be in a backdrop.

Someone tried to get close in a paddle boat but they have some some kind of coast guard help that is keeping everyone away.

SO TW WHAT SHOULD I DO? GOATSE?

(I will not be doing anything)

No pics as it is too dark out now for my camera phone

I think I could get in a shot if it was light out, although I'm sure they would notice and do something.

FSB SPY come on down to Maryland and get in this movie

Just put up a 3 foot by 3foot goatse in your window and a camera flying past it won't notice it and if you're lucky an editor won't notice it and in the end TW will have struck again and we can all laugh like little school girls.

or the TW symbol *shrug*

Last edited:
Go get strobe lights and set them all on timers to turn on and off at different times in the night theirby messing up there shooting.

Gust put up a 3 foot by 3foot goatse in your window and a camera flying past it won't notice it and if you're lucky an editor won't notice it and in the end TW will have struck again and we can all laugh like little school girls.

or the TW symbol *shrug*

kurasignal.gif

Filming is in Annapolis, on a quiet back creek near the bay bridge. I don't think they are using extras, it looks like an intimate :brows: scene with Crowe.

Last month we talked with someone from the movie and they mentioned a contract and paying us for having our house in the film. I don't know what happened with that.

get naked

take a shit in your hand

run up to russel crowe and smack him in the face with said shit hand

Happening again tonight, they brought in some truck on our side of the creek and ran power lines off it and set up small spotlights. The police boat is back and might be part of the movie, it almost looked like there was gonna be some kind of chase but I dunno. The area is lit up and a huge white reflector or something was in place. They have a massive smoke/fog machine making the entire set look awesome.

Also there is a gigantic spotlight shining right on our house, and is literally lighting up almost the entire home inside with no lights on. Shitty cell phone pic of a bright light as follows:

lightszm4.jpg

I just saw Russell Crowe punch someone out, guy is badass

Back