[mouse]

razer deathadder is like $40 bones bro and its probably better/just as good as the top tier ones. i would recommend return g500 that is real scum

hm, this was $52 after tax. looked to me like razor's site had like 70-80 dollar mouses. oh well. i dont feel like going back to the store.

razor's mouse also looked ugly as f.

im not using it for games anymore these days (not fps's), but only for normal bullsht

G500 has a shit sensor. G400 is better, but has prediction. The new Zowie AM mouse basically has the best sensor on the market atm - no flaws with it at all.

nByQ5.jpg

i still use that from 2001

correct me if i'm wrong but i think it was one of the first optical mice.

i don't game anymore so i don't give a shit... but it's really gross now.

not even that good

razer is where its at

my only experience with a razer fucking sucked. thing has a screwy laser, and it wasnt a lemon since everyone with a brain who uses the mouse notices the same issues.

i got a refurbed steel series XAI for $45 and it's the best mouse ive used.

Apparently newly manufactured G400s don't have prediction. Seeing as that was it's only real "flaw", I would highly recommend it. You can tell if it's a new one if it has the Logitech logo on the tape keeping the box closed.

logitech mx 518. had one for about 5 years then the left click started acting weird. bought another one but the original seems to be working fine again too

if i went out of my way i could probably find a better mouse, but not by much, and it would take a while to get used to something new. i wish the 518 had a little led that showed the current sensitivity but thats about it

also still using a func 1030 "mousing surface" from years and years ago. surface is about as important as the mouse.
3456d1226968856-hwc-mouse-pads-func_1030.png

you're going to regret it later when each spec of dust stops your tracking. the G400 has a nice optical sensor. Always game with an optical sensor.

nByQ5.jpg

i still use that from 2001

correct me if i'm wrong but i think it was one of the first optical mice.

i don't game anymore so i don't give a shit... but it's really gross now.

I remember these, they worked well for their time.

Back