Motley Crew, Tribes 2 and You

"We watched videos of the game, and we set out to create music to match the energy of the game. And we wrote a song called Tribes that’s got this f*cking amazing guitar riff, and this big vocal hook, and Randy’s got this tribal drum thing. Now we’re going to dissect it and reconstruct it really f*cked-up so it’s really aggressive sounding. We’re excited because it’s Mötley Crüe, but it’s like Mötley Crüe on steroids."

What a big vocal hook that is ...

"We watched videos of the game, and we set out to create music to match the energy of the game. And we wrote a song called Tribes that’s got this f*cking amazing guitar riff, and this big vocal hook, and Randy’s got this tribal drum thing. Now we’re going to dissect it and reconstruct it really f*cked-up so it’s really aggressive sounding. We’re excited because it’s Mötley Crüe, but it’s like Mötley Crüe on steroids."

What a big vocal hook that is ...

lmao

I never really heard any T2 music because the first thing I did was replace all the in game music with a bunch of Rob Zombie and Disturbed. Fit the game really really well.

That Motley track is 100% horrible. I'm not sure I even buy that it was them.

Back