Mother's Day

PoP

Veteran X
Was hoping if anyone had any ideas on some really good Mother's Day gifts. Since I won't physically be able to be with my mother that day. I was racking my head trying to figure out what I can buy online and have delivered to her. Or perhaps something she can pick up. Flowers just seems cliche and not as sentimental as I want this gift to be.

Taking my mom to a nice brunch. Brunch is like the best thing ever.

You could send her a small remote control helicopter.

They have gift baskets with food (cheese, crackers, chocolate). I've done that a couple times and it worked out great. You still have time to do it. Here, I'll give you a code from Discovercard that will give you 20% off FTD.
Surf to ftd.com/discover or dial 1-800-send-ftd and mention promo code 4756.
They'll have to ship it over night, so you'll spend about $20 in shipping, but that's because it's food that's in a cold box. The stuff arrives perfectly because they pack it in a big box.

Last edited:
I'm going to give her cookies laced with cyanide and bury her in the back yard.

Happy Mother day mom!

All great ideas. The Spa one sounds real good. Anyone know of some good ones in San Diego. That are moderatly priced?

Mind you I cannot physically be there for her on Mother's Day. So keep the gift ideas coming with that in mind.

make a "happy mothers day mom!" + private poem & childhood pictures post on tw and point her to the link. im sure she will also appreciate everyone elses replies :p:

Back