Most pretentious/douchey post of the week:

i bet you fuck your 15 year old internet g/f in the ass and tell her to be quiet so your mother and father don't hear her downstairs to vent the rage

hmm...

many implications that the phd was completed, but so far no outright statement of possession.

yawn.

so, you admit you're full of shit and that i never said i had a doctorate. Sure, i had discussed "doctoral studies" a few times.... but the pretentious leap was by insecure faggots like you and kurayami.

I've also clearly said i put academics aside to do other shit, and even THAT you want to pretend HAS TO BE A LIE. Fuckin retarded shit, honestly...

But then again, IM the one being pretentious! :stab:

Hold on, let me break my keyboard.

for the record cogzinofa/mighty monkey has no right to be calling out tsetse on anything. hes the guy who claimed to have written a book but won't tell anyone what the title is.

aw, these threads are always so cute. It's like watching the 'cripple fight' episode of South Park.

for the record cogzinofa/mighty monkey has no right to be calling out tsetse on anything. hes the guy who claimed to have written a book but won't tell anyone what the title is.

mightmonkey has no obligation to tell TW anything since we're all in league with the tyrannists/accomodationists

Seriously, if I worked in any kind of political administration, or did "real public policy shit" I wouldn't tell anyone on here who the fuck I worked for. That's just asking for problems.

but that's not a lie or behavior contributing to the popularization of a convenient myth.

if you go back and look at threads there were constant questions to tsetse regarding what his phd was in, and all were ignored, or responded to with a statement that amounted to "no comment."

Back