More Movies You Should (or Shouldn't) See

And this one was also very good.

MV5BZTg3YTEzNjYtZTY2NS00YjNmLTlhNjUtZTI2M2E5NDI4M2NjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzI3MDEzMzM@._V1_.jpg

Validuz and Reggs could u review this one for me too? :heart:

Yeah, it is all around a great movie.
Emma Thompson also fitted the role perfectly.

Bought the steelbook 4K b/c I am such a nerd

Yeah, it is all around a great movie.
Emma Thompson also fitted the role perfectly.

Bought the steelbook 4K b/c I am such a nerd

It was such a fun ride.

Jasper: "I didn't know you knew how to drive."
Cruella: "i don't."

My Review of the Adam Project:

Ryan Reynolds plays himself and some kid also plays Ryan Reynolds. Poorly written and fairly boring.

You're not missing anything if you sit this one out.

Afterwards i'd recommend you to watch this one: Valley Uprising. A movie about the history of climbing in the states. It was great as well.

MV5BMjEyNDg3MTMxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDk2OTc0MzE@._V1_.jpg

Fandango (1985) - IMDb

Yes, it stars Costner, but is a very fun film. Has a very young Judd Nelson in it, and is kind of a college kids romp. It's never going to win awards, but is fun to watch. Four and a half stars.

One look at that and I was like 'nope'

Must be a racist thing but it appears the whole movie would be just about blackness. Title, Moonlight (makes you think of blackness) Cover picture, just a black dude, no explanation, no story, no theme, just I am black.

That is the problem with black ppl, they seem to define themselves by being black. Everything is black this and black that, who cares, just focus on other shit.

(or it is white ppl, making movies about black ppl that highlight blackness, idk, maybe white ppl really are the problem)
(((oh no, just remembered, Jews make all the movies, could Jews be the problem???)))

You really started to hone in on the problem at hand the deeper your analysis went.

Also well recommended: Free Solo, a documentary about a d00d into climbing. Trust me.

MV5BMjE2MDIwMDU5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTkxNTgzNjM@._V1_.jpg

This person looks so weird in photos and he has alien hands. It's uncomfortable to see his face and his hands. His eyes look pure black often times.

I finally forced myself to watch blade runner 2049.

It was time.

it was mostly good.

As a kid, I watched the first Bladerunner with Harrison Ford, Rutger Hauer (rip), Darryl Hannah, Edward James Olmos, Sean Young, and others. It was pretty dark, especially for me at 15, but was such an interesting story, I couldn't look away.

Rutger Hauer had the best soliloquy ever, and even today, it's hard for me to watch without getting weepy.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Time to die."

Interesting fact: "All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain" was added by Hauer, as they were filming. Ridley Scott liked it so much he kept it in the film, and remains one of the most memorable parts.

Back