MORE FASCIST PIG POLICE BRUTALITY

:lol: @ this video

btw, i find it hilarious that kerry is trying to address his question while he's HELD DOWN being tazz'd for no good reason and the kid is begging to just be allowed to walk out.

way to intervene, kerry.

and oh, btw, it's bullshit that they only show what they show. i'll judge when i see what happened BEFORE this that lead to the security being next to him.

edit:

oh, reading the full article, it sounds like the kid was ranting about how kerry should have challenged the election results based on claims of fraud, and then we see him implying that kerry and bush were in the same "secret society." :nuts:

Last edited:
Kids in jail tonight for 2 3rd degree felony charges. A friend of mine here at UF is good friends with the kid. His parents have also been offered to go onto the today show with him.

I have absolutely zero problem with them tasering him. He is clearly trying to struggle away from the officers and resisting arrest. Why is it in these videos that the kid or whomever constantly fucking yells and struggles and then is surprised when he is met with some sort of physical restraint whether it be holding him down or trying to remove him from the premises or tasering him.

Christ.. I love when people try to be dramatic over their innocence.

didn't watch the vid, but i'm sure he deserved it or some other hippie at the concert deserved it, or wherever the fuck they were

HEEEEEEEELP HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP WHAT DID I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GET OOOOOOOOOOFF MEEEEE

Back