[MonsterQuest] Tune in this Wed. at 8pm central on the History Channel

-Timber

Veteran XX
I don't know if any of you guys have watched this show or not but this Wednesday's episode was mostly shot my myself. I also did the rough-cut edit on the show.

Yeah I know this program is kinda cheezy, but I'm still happy to get my name on my 3rd MonsterQuest show. :D

does the show ever find anything?

I've watched several of them, but they are incredibly anticlimatic when they never find anything

It's a sea monster. The guy who approached the company that makes the MonsterQuest series has taken video of the creature for the past few years.

Yeah I know what you mean about not finding anything. At least we got lots of video in this episode. Although, of course, it's not the best quality.

Previously I've edited the Beast of Exmoor episode as well as Squid Attack II.

The show is made by a company in Minneapolis, but they can't do everything so they farm out shows (both for shooting and editing) to companies like mine.

yeah i love these shows but hate watching them because it always boils down to "one day we might find out!"

You know, while these shows are intriguing, like Rambo, I already know the end. In the end it's still as ambiguous as it was at the start because if it wasn't, it would have already been on the news and not MonsterQuest. :sunny: So it's pretty redundant but semi-interesting non the less.

eh, learning about urban legends is just as much a part of history as WW2. Says a lot about local cultures and what not.

I don't much like the show but it being on the history channel seems fitting.

Back