Mod or Script? Player Names on Command Map

Tanked

Veteran XV
Make player names show up next to the applicable dots on the Command map, admin customizeable for all, or same team only.

Perhaps ALSO make it so you can see what armor type easily, also able to be turned on or off, all or team only, by the admin. Health?

Don't forget to disable it if your sensor is down.

Good / bad?

Last edited:
i think the reason its not there by default is becaus eit would be expensive bandwidth wise?

i'm not sure why since if it can track a frickin player, why can't it track his/her name too?

a lot of people are missin the command map functionality, hell, the t1 PDA, paved the effin way for all this shazbot you see today, cough*d3*cough, it sucks to see it gimped.

i dont consider it essential to the tribes experience, but it was definitely a nice to have.

This would be wonderful.

Also, Deployed turrets on command map would be a positive thing. Actually all deployables would be since currently its only deployed invs that show I believe.

Gonstone said:
This would be wonderful.

Also, Deployed turrets on command map would be a positive thing. Actually all deployables would be since currently its only deployed invs that show I believe.
Yeap. Hunting down stuff deployed by retards stinks.
If I find another repairer deployed mid map next to a deployable turret, heads will roll.

Gonstone said:
This would be wonderful.

repair stations show up as a '+' on the cc. idk about turrets.... never really looked

Plasmatic said:
Yeap. Hunting down stuff deployed by retards stinks.
If I find another repairer deployed mid map next to a deployable turret, heads will roll.

rofl. o newbs are different form d newbs.

o newbs go in with the speed of clouds and run back with the speed of linebackers,

d noobs LOVE setting up a base in the middle of nowhere and defending that corner like his mothers life depended on it. they also (unlike o newbs) are really ballsy and will tell you their opinion that THIS is the best idea for defense, and this is why.

Gonstone said:
This would be wonderful.

This stuff isn't on the cc because of cheats.

Back