[MMA tracker][hello ufc fanboiz] invites

foolish

Veteran X
http://anonym.to/?http://mma-tracker.no-ip.org

I want more people to know about the greatness of MMA outside of crappy UFC main event fights. But invites are limited to uploading and I only have 2 invites :( and I need those who will be able to upload a buttloads to get more invites for more people to spread the word. edit: (you dont have to upload fights, i just want people who wont have less than like 1:1 ratio)

The site hosts a ton of MMA bouts ranging from the smaller ones in Cage Rage, King of the Cage, etc to the big boys like PRIDE FC, K1-Heros (MMA division), and UFC. They also have instructional rips for exercising, learning the moves. Kickboxing (like K1) and boxing are uploaded and are popular as well.

show me your ratios from other trackers and emails etc kthx

Last edited:
oinkratiocz1.jpg

*edit*
nevermind, I just saw that you want uploaders.. I don't really feel up to it right now, don't send me the invite

I don't have any software on my laptop to prove these stats via a pic but, from Cheggit:

Uploaded 14.16 GB
Downloaded 3.43 GB
Share 4.13
Torrents Posted 0
Forums Posts 0
Classifieds 0

mtcross@gmail.com

edit: shit, i don't have any fights I could upload either. nevermind :(

its ok as long as you know a little about it and want moar ;]

you dont have to upload fights, i just want people who wont have less than like 1:1 ratio

aahorn@gmail.com

i dont have any ratios handy but it seems my old mmatracker UserID has gone invalid.. i had 1.0+ back then

i have like 30 gigs of fights though

and dont fucking post spoilers while youre at it

dyseqism@gmail.com
no ratios or anything like that

but i am a huge mma fan and know how to leave torrents on. can't give you much more than my word though

btw if there are others who would like links to the fights (outside of this tracker) i can hook you up - just pm me or something

K-1 World Max 2006 a couple of days ago was pretty amazing with super star fight cards, if youre into kick boxing

Back