[MLB] 2018 Regular Season

10-0 yanks in just 2 innings against the halos lol

It's funny cuz if their SS turns the dp on the ground ball off the bat of Alex Stanton, that entire first inning never happens. Instead he kicked it into left field and they score 5 runs.

That's baseball Susan

8 in a row and the red cux are getting fucked by the rays at home :rofl: what did I say about enjoying it while it lasts for the red cux. Maybe they should try cheating again

pablo with an 11 pitch scoreless inning lol

hLRhPJw.gif

og3XHnI.gif

Dodgers placed SS Corey Seager on the 10-day disabled list with a right ulnar collateral ligament sprain.

Seager is slated to undergo Tommy John surgery, which will knock him out for the remainder of the season. He dealt with an elbow injury down the stretch last season and apparently at some point recently his UCL tore. It's obviously a massive blow to the Dodgers and to fantasy owners that invested an early-round pick on the star shortstop. Chris Taylor is starting at shortstop Monday and could become the regular there for the Dodgers moving forward.

Came here to post this...

I mean it sucks for him what if this happened to Kris Bryant or any young star?

They also lost Justin Turner for a bit what a bad luck of a start, but I'm not complaining....

O well fuck the Dodgers at least it wasn't our teams.

HK pls post the gif of Giles punching himself in the face. Holy Fuck that was awesome :rofl:

Watched every agonizing pitch of that game, Yankees starter leaves after one inning and it's up to the bullpen for 8 innings against fucking Verlander. It's ridiculous how good he is now, after being mediocre his last few years in detroit.

Yanks couldn't get anything going but neither could the Astros. Verlander leaves and it's like the flood gates opened with Gary destroying a 3 run homer.

Stanton is still fucking horrible. Second and third, nobody out in the top of the ninth in a scoreless game. All you have to do is put the ball in play, that's all he had to do. Strikes out on 3 pitches. Fucking pathetic. Luckily Gary was batting next.

Back