[MLB] 2018 Regular Season

i went to a local bar to watch the giants game at 3, left at 9:30 fucking shitfaced with a ridiculous tab, worth it, badass game

Red Sox are somehow 8-1 and really should be 9-0 right now if they didn't blow a 4 run lead on opening day. Of course, we've only played the Rays and Marlins so far and it's April and cold as fuck out right now. It's fun watching the Yankees struggle to stay .500 with that stacked lineup for now.

Last edited:
Haha small sample size guys wait it out

Giants arent this good, yankees will do better

Pirates arent this good

Dodgers i pray suck but i think theyll sadly be good still

Wait it out ! Small sample size

LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS LETS GO METS

Haha small sample size guys wait it out

Giants arent this good, yankees will do better

Pirates arent this good

Dodgers i pray suck but i think theyll sadly be good still

Wait it out ! Small sample size

WATCH OUT! rockies might accidentally activate their hitting on the same days as their pitching and ruin some contenders' shit

I know Stanton and Sanchez are better hitters than what I've witnessed so far this season, but it's down right painful to watch their approach right now. Both of them are pressing so hard, swinging at balls and taking strikes.

That series with the Os was one of the worst performances by the Yankees I've seen in years. They capped it off nicely by blowing a 5 run lead and squandering a bases loaded/nobody out chance in the bottom of the 12th down by 1 with judge and Stanton up.

They better get their shit together soon or they'll be 10 games back by May

Or maybe it is that Yankee fans are garbage people.

Oh yeah that's it. No other fan bases boo players that are expected to put up big numbers and instead strike out every at bat. How dare Yankee fans express their opinion on his performance. Every other fan base would cheer him on in support.

Blaming Yankee fans for his start is beyond dumb but then again I've gathered you're an irrational Yankee hater so this moronic claim isn't surprising.

Stanton is still more likeable then aaron judge

Im tired of that guy already

He is a shitty person, I hate it when he says the right thing all the time.

You guys are laughable in your blinding hate. Go on about how I'm a homer if that makes you feel better.

Last edited:
Back