[MLB] 2018 Regular Season

rox/A's/pirates are hottest over the last 10 games rite now (8-2)

A's about 2 fall off the list after the rockies beat them today :cool:

BUT MUH WAR!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

q7chdwjk8hf11.png

J. D. Martinez is going to get paid... but as someone who's actually watched him play for the last 3-4 years, this dude is the real deal. He's writing in his notebook after every at bat compiling pitch sequences. His years with Cabrera honed his swing and now he's just fucking mashing the ball.

One of the most impressive prophetic fangraph posts says it all about his resurgence. Posted back in 2013 before Houston released JD, but right after he flattened out his swing - Rule 5 Dark Horse: J.D. Martinez | FanGraphs Baseball

I hated seeing him leave the tigers, this dude just hits clutch as fuck doubles and Homeruns, alot of them 7th inning and later.

And now the dude is chasing the triple crown.

ha, and the 2 announcers in that youtube clip were the guys that got into a fight over a chair post game and were dismissed for the rest of the season.

Very, very glad he's on my team. This bullpen has me completely worried though. Mookie is also the first player in MLB history with 40 doubles and 20 stolen bases for four straight seasons. Beast.

There are about to be 5 possible players this season with 30/30 seasons (30 HRs, 30 stolen bases) when there hasn't been one since 2012 (Trout's rookie year, him and Braun, I believe). Trout's at 22 stolen bases so it might be tough for him to get to it at this point.

Back