[MLB]2013 Season

Lincecum wasn't bad as the numbers showed. I'm more concerned about our middle relief.

He was worse than the numbers showed. His performance was classic 2008 dicek. Gives up an obscene number of walks and narrowly escapes getting shelled. Its only a matter of time before he gets lit up. I drafted him late and I'm seriously considering dropping this guy.

I enjoy the dodger fans going ape shit over every pop fly in the outfield

in between innings 3-6 when they're there of course

Timmy passed on a 5 yr - $100 million deal the giants offered a few years ago and now he'll never see that kind of money offered again

Probably thought he should've gotten a Zito-like offer and maybe he should have but you
gotta get it while you can...especially when you're an unorthadox pitcher with a small frame

had to know the wheels would come off sometime

Just a random question your post made me think of Special K, would you rather have Edwin Jackson or Tim Lincecum on your rotation?

5JwbR24.gif

The Giants can give him 18 million for next year or a 7 million buyout. If he gets 200 innings an automatic vestment kicks in with the 18 million. Zito is going to have to perform well to get those numbers.

If Kyle Lohse only got 4 million this year there is no way he is recouping that 18 million. No one is giving him 11 million, and he knows that.

well, at least the 7 million buyout next year makes him a cheaper #5 for any other team to sign.

Back