[MLB] 2007 NL MVP Continues to Impress...

Magus

Veteran XX
2006-05-06-reyes-large.jpg

.356, 18 R, 21 H, 12 RBIs, 8 SB, 8th in Slugging, 5th OBP

... oh yea that other guy on that other NY team is doing ok too ;)

Someone in our TW fantasy league got him by default on accident and cried about it. Decent first pick with the first pick so far. He won't hold up though.

if he can hit for .300 lifetime I think he's a lock for HOF given that he's a beast in the field, and exceptionally fast.

i agree Morbid, he's going to be a perrenial Gold Glover... if he ever gets a 30 HR season imagine his overall numbers with the type of OBP he's putting up right now... now that he's learned to take pitches he's by far the most feared player in the NL atm with Prince Albert in a slump and Howard on the DL.

let's not forget Wright either... a hit a game keeps the doctor away... what is it? 26 now since last season. what a pair!

Mets in 07'

PS Alethien: I got major shit for picking Reyes over Prince Albert in my league and i'm currently dominating... feels very good.

picking Reyes over Albert Puljos was a major fuckup, but Reyes and Mets should definitely be the favorites to win the NL pennant. I think it'll either be the Braves, Mets, or Cards. I am a cubs fan for life by the way, so don't think my bias has anything to do with my prediction. I fully understand that the cubs will always be a bad team. I love them though (not from Chicago either).

picking Reyes over Albert Puljos was a major fuckup, but Reyes and Mets should definitely be the favorites to win the NL pennant. I think it'll either be the Braves, Mets, or Cards. I am a cubs fan for life by the way, so don't think my bias has anything to do with my prediction. I fully understand that the cubs will always be a bad team. I love them though (not from Chicago either).

Don't ignore the Brewers. They are the best in the NL Central right now and will probably compete for that top spot all year....

Though winning the NL Central means fuck all considering the teams in the East.

i can't really get used to the Brewers being national league...that kinda makes me uneasy I think. Sort of like if the Reds were to switch to the AL.

hardly man... the SS depth chart is WAY lower than 1B, i got the AL MVP at 1B so i'm good at that position...

SS there aren't many worthy players.

Back