[Mirror's Edge] wtf

Haunt

Veteran XX
So I'm trying to do the time trial of Edge or something like that. The guy that holds the record is at 41.09 and I'm at 43.50 -- pretty close. He's keeping an average speed of 16mph and I'm keeping a speed of 15 mph. We're going the same distance, I don't know how this guy is keeping his speed up. There's not much you can do to keep your speed at certain places.

Is there a way to keep your speed up after you've jumped from the ledge of one building to another & rolled so you don't plant?

when you jump from building to building, you have to roll (to keep your momentum) so that you don't plant and/or die from the impact. I'm wondering if there is a way to pop up out of the roll and hit sprint speed pretty quick...

Anyway to see the leaderboards for this online? I'm sure my brother is pretty far up there, he's crazy at games like this.

I heard the best part of the game is the graphics make you want to puke.

the game is gorgeous.

As to puking, who cares. The people who puke from playing fps games are always the same people. Why do we have to hear about it everytime a game does something slightly different and then all those people say "it makes me feel sick". Its the same people who felt sick in other games, why don't they find a different hobby or some crap.

Yeah I don't see how people puked from playing the game. I mean it looks excellent and everything, but it doesn't move around as much as people were saying it does.

Back