Minotaur Custom Map is voted #1 so far

T-VET

Veteran X
Minotaur Custom Map is voted #1 so far by the Tribes Community. Poll will end December 31, 04
Help By letting other forums know about this poll.

If you havent voted.......

Click Here to Vote!

Last edited:
possibly because it's supah map?

btw GJ devo if u see this. we can tell u spent the time at the editor for it. :D <3

T-VET said:
Minotaur Custom Map is voted #1 so far by the Tribes Community. Poll will end December 31, 04

If you havent voted.......

Click Here to Vote!

Im betting once rollercoaster and beggars run are finished you'll se them on the top of the favs list. Minotaur is like the perfect map for TV. Its small and the bases arent far apart.

Sorry I meant what the hell happened to neflim who was making Damnation and had the terrain and bases pretty much laid out. Not why isn't it on the poll.

Got Haggis? said:
i heard he stopped working on it and started playing wow
I like Geiss's version better. If he has stopped working on it would he care if another mapper took over? If he doesn't mind, is there another mapper that wants to make it?

BFGanksta said:
I like Geiss's version better. If he has stopped working on it would he care if another mapper took over? If he doesn't mind, is there another mapper that wants to make it?
i did feign (remade into Feigned Beliefs) ... nef still has call on Damnation. no word on it yet today though.. :(

and yes, i'm still working with FB for tweaks and balance issues if necessary.

Back