mem.butt 0.4

[meph]DooM!

Contributor
Veteran X
There's nothing really new but now $pref::ignoreTargets won't be broken for Deceptikon|CHANG :-(

[v0.04 - Features & "Fix" ]
------------------------------------------------
* Added $pref::forceTrilinear
* Added $Speed
* Added onVehicleEnter( ) / onVehicleExit( )
* Fixed $pref::ignoreTargets so it's no longer forced to
false while not in DemoCam

http://www.team5150.com/~andrew/project.tribes/mem/

Yeah when I was about to patch off beacons in DemoCam mode so they wouldn't go all over the place, I found it. Then I figured nobody would ever use it so I forced it to false unless you were in DemoCam so it effectively stopped working. What a boner

dutchy said:
man, sweet vehicle functions
Indeed! Finally skiing without mounted weapon and auto-mousesens change for scout! :sunny:

(/me hopes crashes are gone now, although this is almost worth it)

Of course he's working in assembly, or are you somehow convinced he has the T1 source, yet neglects to use it, and would instead throw together a sloppy dll?

Why were the posts deleted?

cos you're just shit talking. you're both too creative for that :p

Last edited by a moderator:
WorstAim said:
Why were the posts deleted?

cos you're just shit talking. you're both too creative for that :p

He's helping you out here, dumbass, shut the fuck up and let it happen.

fair enough...shoot your ass off

Last edited by a moderator:
NoFiX said:
He's helping you out here, dumbass, shut the fuck up and let it happen.

fair enough...shoot your ass off

Don't act like your not any part of the problem nofix. It takes 2 people to have an argument.

And :wave: dutchy.

It's actually mostly C/C++ with asm stubs to most of the built in Tribes functions. All the reversing is obviously in ASM, but most of my coding isn't if I can avoid it.

Here's the source minus all internal Tribes stuff if you want to see how it works: mem.dll 0.04 source

k i need last hope but get "If you are the owner of this website, please contact the Server Select support staff. Did you pay your last bill? Could your site becausing a large server load? Those may be possible reasons as to why your account has been suspended." from www.lasthope.us

someone inform me where i can get it ;[

Back