[MEGATHREAD] Modern Warfare 2

I've seen very few non gay builds

I've seen knife builds, noob tubes, the coldblood/silencer crap

and people complaining their silencer isn't preventing the guy they're shooting at to notice? if you're that bad that the guy you're shooting at, has time, to notice where you're shooting from, turn around, and then kill you.. that's pretty bad
hahahaha

this is all founded upon your baseless assumption that if anyone gives a build of any kind that's what they use all the time, or predominantly.

no one gives normal standard builds here because there's no confusion regarding how to set these up at all.

how would that not be clear from the very beginning?

OK

I have come to the conclusion that akimbo 1887's are absolutely fucking ridiculous. you can get insta kills from waaaaay too far away without even being dead on

what about pistols?

only messed around with it on the magnums on the way to getting the final 50 pistol kills on way to tac knife. obviously it dumped out a fair amt of dmg - not sure how the earlier pistols would compare. sleight of hand was pretty helpful as well obviously

Yo does TW peeps play on any private servers? I am sick of playing with random losers and loser aussies!!!!

L00K0UTT <--- 0s instead of O's is my xbox live account if anyone wants to be friends :)

This game really is turning gay. I started to tolerate the akimbo shotguns, the knifing, now people are running around with lightweight and the javelin firing it at the ground killing 5 people at a time.

It's kinda cool watching the progression of tactics in the first few weeks of the game. About 8 hours into the first night people started using shields and were unstoppable, the next day, tons of thumpers and launchers, then it was marathon light footed knife day and so on. Like a game of rock paper scissors but with 50 options to choose from :D

how are you being matched up with aussies skillz?

the games i play, almost everyone is under 100 ping and almost nobody at 200+ ping

hahahaha

this is all founded upon your baseless assumption that if anyone gives a build of any kind that's what they use all the time, or predominantly.

no one gives normal standard builds here because there's no confusion regarding how to set these up at all.

how would that not be clear from the very beginning?

yah, i don't believe that.. I remember the cod4 forums

and almost everyone here thinks camping is good and running and gunning is impossible or something

they really need to fix the 1887 shotgun. it's dead accurate from 20-30 meters and if they're running akimbo and see you on their screen, you're dead.

just relying on not being seen and catching people by surprise instead of being able to win a fight seems inferior

I'm old. I don't have the robotic limbs like these kids that can play the game 18 hours a day so I do rely on getting the jump quite often.

my everyday build is

FAMAS
who the fuck uses a secondary weapon
sleight of hand
stopping power
commando

Secondary weapon = launcher so you force poop butts to actually come out and earn their kill streaks instead of letting their first kill streak reward do all the work.

I do not know how I am pared with Aussies, but they have tags even like [AUS] and lots of them in channel.

It was "Estate" and a care package fell on one of there heads and killed him :lol: He was crying on chat and it was sooo funny cause I watched it drop on his head and then him go.. wtf I think the package just dropped on my bloody head..in his accent. So fucking funny I had to grab the mic and tell him I saw the hole thing and :lol:

Maybe they live here but are Aussie, dunno.

Back