[MEGATHREAD]Battlefield Bad Company 2 [Not a Forum!]

I was about to pull the trigger on steam when I realized I need to buy a textbook. :( I'll have to skip the beta and catch up to you fags later. :D

took my computer at home less than 20 min to download the beta from steam, now just need work to be over....

game won't launch

ea is fucking us again

Don't know about Steam and such but I had to download a file named BFBC2_PC_ClosedBeta_RC1_511270_Client_Redistributable.exe

It wouldn't launch at all, I opened it up with Winrar and extracted the files to a folder and inside there was a setup.exe which worked just fine.

This is definitely Beta code.

Well, we all know the running joke about DICE and their Battlefield games, they're Beta even after release.

With only a month to go before release I doubt this one will be any exception, on top of the new Frostbite engine they're taking on the task of stat and rank tracking this time - no more Gamespy.

i got it to install fine

when it launches it just creates a black screen for a second then goes back to the desktop

does the steam version have steamworks / full integration or does it use gamespy and other 3rd party shit to handle online?

Rawr hit R1.

Definitely liking the dynamic terrain, shit is hilarious watching a tank take out trees.

Back