[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

youre asking a middle aged loser that has tried and failed 8 times to quit a simple video game forum that despises him.

he has nowhere else to go. This is his best and only option

Incorrect, I have alternatives to living rent free in your otherwise empty head.

Plasmatic's otherwise empty head, for example.

a vital element in the law of contracts, consideration is a benefit which must be bargained for between the parties, and is the essential reason for a party entering into a contract. Consideration must be of value (at least to the parties), and is exchanged for the performance or promise of performance by the other party (such performance itself is consideration)

one of you fucks should put your money where your mouth is and get some skin in the game to get mitch to agree

I wonder if when you spouse was a young lad he said to himself "i want be married to the baron of fecal transportation in the middle east'

https://apnews.com/article/keith-raniere-nxivm-120-years-prison-bfb00a8c6660b35e169b60d9a0b275ff
HQBJT60.png

Spoiler

I'm not saying this shit doesn't go on, I'm saying Qtards are annoying as hell.

Im trying to decide if i enjoyed ted cruz scolding jack dorsey, or this tweet more so far today

Marianne Williamson (@marwilliamson)
There are people in this country more concerned about a Walmart being looted than about an innocent man being killed. Many of them tout the Bible, but “Thou shall not loot” is not in there. “Thou shalt not kill” sure is.

i can't believe the msm isn't covering hunters 9.5" cock, don't they want to know more about this uber chad

QC2yu2q.png

Why do you think that?

It's controlled opposition, it's a containment psyop. It allows a long term angle/lever to discredit people who uncover this shit that goes on. It creates an umbrella to discredit any new evidence that is unrelated, I'm waiting for the Muslim grooming gangs of the UK to be put under the Q psyop. It detracts from the ultimate question.

iu

Back