[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

man, this Q fella really can tell the........present

Do better.

JFy84fI.png

Man this Q fella really can sling endless stream of nonsensical shit until something vaguely sticks

Man this Q fella really can sling endless stream of nonsensical shit until something vaguely sticks

There are hundreds of proofs. If you were not an idiot you would know that.

Keep yelling at the sky though. Yelling at the sky will make you a winner! *

* yelling at the sky valid only in alternate universe with inverted reality

does anyone believe that donald trump doesn't know what Q is?

why hasn't he totally denounced Q as false and lying?

makes no sense.

Look TrailerQ

I'm only judging q solely based on the vague snippets of absolute nonsense that you post

It's your failing.

does anyone believe that donald trump doesn't know what Q is?

why hasn't he totally denounced Q as false and lying?

makes no sense.
I believe that the 74 year old man hasn't the slightest fucking clue what Q is

An aide probably attempted a broken telephone explanation of Q to Trump in passing for 30 seconds one day

He has no idea. And he gives zero fucks. And I'm not knocking him for that. Q doesn't enter his mind.

I believe that the 74 year old man hasn't the slightest fucking clue what Q is

An aide probably attempted a broken telephone explanation of Q to Trump in passing for 30 seconds one day

He has no idea. And he gives zero fucks. And I'm not knocking him for that. Q doesn't enter his mind.

you sound like you're pretty sure of yourself there. you speak matter-of-factly that he definitely has no idea what Q is. do you have any proof of that? can you back it up with anything?

you sound like you're pretty sure of yourself there. you speak matter-of-factly that he definitely has no idea what Q is. do you have any proof of that? can you back it up with anything?
It's just my opinion bro, totally shooting from the hip.

He's the busiest guy in the world. The man with the most possible worldly shit on his mind. And he's 74. Explain Q to a 74 year old man whose mind is on running the world, playing election year politics, and feuding with media all day every day.

Know what I mean?

I just don't believe that he has Q on his radar on any level. Him personally. Donald the Man.

It's just my opinion bro, totally shooting from the hip.

He's the busiest guy in the world. The man with the most possible worldly shit on his mind. And he's 74. Explain Q to a 74 year old man whose mind is on running the world, playing election year politics, and feuding with media all day every day.

Know what I mean?

i mean yeah, i get what you are saying, and believe me, i'm still on the fence about the q bullshit myself, but it's just really hard for me to believe that after all this time, trump or one of his team members wouldn't have just said outright don't listen to that q shit, it's not us or anyone we know, it's just a lie.

and i hate to admit it, but i have been following it all 4 years, and tehvul is correct in saying that there are quite a few "proofs" of sorts that have strangely come together. i don't know.

people have been wearing q shit forever to his rallies and his events, why never call it out?

i mean yeah, i get what you are saying, and believe me, i'm still on the fence about the q bullshit myself, but it's just really hard for me to believe that after all this time, trump or one of his team members wouldn't have just said outright don't listen to that q shit, it's not us or anyone we know, it's just a lie.

and i hate to admit it, but i have been following it all 4 years, and tehvul is correct in saying that there are quite a few "proofs" of sorts that have strangely come together. i don't know.

people have been wearing q shit forever to his rallies and his events, why never call it out?
The few comments he made about Qanon in August really bolster my opinion for me.

I imagine before the briefing he was basically told quickly "this internet group called Qanon, they really like you sir and they're growing in popularity"

Like it entered his mind and his briefing notes and then left just as quickly. My bet is he pays it no mind.

Back