[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

No conservative has answered yet. Character was a big deal when Clinton was lying and converting the west wing of the white house into a massage parlor, then tried to cover it, and holding his last straw of character during his impeachment, asked about the definition of the word "is."

Character was very important then to the right, but now they don't seem to care much about character, as their own champion has none.

But yeah, the left are all hypocrites

This racist woman beater is very concerned about character.

After jared forced saudi arabia to cut off qatar to indirectly force them to pay off his billions of dollars of debt in bad real estate dealings? (Which his father acquired through illegal dealings and was jailed for)

:harambe:

Stop shilling

Yea Jared forced them

:lol:

YoLPBvc.png

LOL debunked tho, rite guise?

No conservative has answered yet. Character was a big deal when Clinton was lying and converting the west wing of the white house into a massage parlor, then tried to cover it, and holding his last straw of character during his impeachment, asked about the definition of the word "is."

Character was very important then to the right, but now they don't seem to care much about character, as their own champion has none.

But yeah, the left are all hypocrites

lol yeah sure, because the leftists/democrats are just gleaming with moral fiber and character coming out of their wherever

I don't understand what's happening, how did they get him to lie down? Was he fiddling with a microphone transmitter or something

Apparently he was tucking his shirt back in after she untucked it. They’d release video instead of stills but that would make it a non story. Even if he ended up fucking her, what’s the problem?

It's so obviously over the top, even in photos...I was just curious how they tried to pull it off. Silly.

You will be drowning in your own shit. I will laugh at you.

aYfFOfR.png

I'll be on the USS Gerald Ford, sungazing and vibrating at a frequency you don't know.

Do you want me to remind you of the time I gave you problem of pennies and peanuts?

I can't recall it, but it doesn't matter. With the advent of internet, teachers learned to write test questions that could not be googled. You challenged me, so I wrote you an Algebra I question about peanuts sold for pennies. This was at the time you said you were "devoting 18 hours of your day to study" and tutoring 4 other TW members that you wouldn't say for money.

would you like another Algebra I problem? I can make it a percent solution or how much an electronic lift can support. . anything you like, I promise to make it very easy.

Cliffs: I don't think you can tie your shoes without velcro, much less do arithmetic. Gauntlet thrown. Again.

I'll be on the USS Gerald Ford, sungazing and vibrating at a frequency you don't know.

Do you want me to remind you of the time I gave you problem of pennies and peanuts?

I can't recall it, but it doesn't matter. With the advent of internet, teachers learned to write test questions that could not be googled. You challenged me, so I wrote you an Algebra I question about peanuts sold for pennies. This was at the time you said you were "devoting 18 hours of your day to study" and tutoring 4 other TW members that you wouldn't say for money.

would you like another Algebra I problem? I can make it a percent solution or how much an electronic lift can support. . anything you like, I promise to make it very easy.

Cliffs: I don't think you can tie your shoes without velcro, much less do arithmetic. Gauntlet thrown. Again.

aYfFOfR.png

now we know why rudy sat on hunters 3 macbooks for a year and a half, he probably didn't want to give them up

Back