[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

well that's 60k*4 + 200k so 440k in half the time that's a record and winter is coming

no, no.......we only counting flu then

You don't get to do A + B and compare it to only A

that's called B + A + D maff

otherwise i get to add in his swine flu and bird flu plus sars1 fatalities

60k average

4 years of trump = 240k Trump flu deaths

60k average

8 years Obama = 480k Obama flu deaths

That's a 240k fatality difference

making Trump 2x as good of a President so far

that's just facts folks

sorry i don't speak loser talk like the rest of you

bloomberg really reeeeeeeally hates trump.

That is some primal shit. Like tear off the other chimps testicles primal hate lol

how do these freakshow liberals reconcile some of these retarded ideas to themselves?

like in what world does it make you morally righteous to pay off felons' debts and ensure that they get a vote?

how do these freakshow liberals reconcile some of these retarded ideas to themselves?

like in what world does it make you morally righteous to pay off felons' debts and ensure that they get a vote?

winning at any cost

so long as they win they will figure out how to fix the ashes and ruins in their own mind. the rest really does not matter they say.

or they will just get enough money to move and relocate elsewhere and try again. as we can see with california and new york exiles.

we see it with most of our blue cities (not just States) being burned all over the USA right now

they have no roots they have no loyalty to anyone but themselves and their tribe

these are ironically people who directly descended from those who opened the literal gates of hell to Islam in both Budapest and Spain.

if that was a good idea, sending some of these power houses of their time back centuries, just so they could get a seat at the table (as opposed to kicked out of the country for subversion) then I guess this might too

i should also point out that these are the refugees first refugees welcome crowd as well

except in land they already control and or occupy and control of course

Last edited:
I love how desperate they are getting. You have to have one hell of a case of TDS to blame Trump for a virus that originated out of China and killed people in every advanced country in the world.

:lol:

nahh trump did that he is a monster i am told

when Hungarian Viktor Orbán invoked emergency powers, closed borders, limited travel, paid his people to stay home and have more kids he never became more popular

but imagine if trump did that?

52f2B0R.png

Back