[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

WATCH: Jordan Peterson Returns After Year-Long Disappearance, Near-Death Battle With Addiction

A year ago, famed clinical psychologist Jordan Peterson, a popular proponent of free speech, abruptly disappeared from the public eye. Over the last few months, Peterson’s daughter, Mikhaila Peterson, has provided some troubling updates on the family’s struggles, including the revelation that her father was suffering from addiction.

On Monday, she released a new podcast episode in which she and her father, seen for the first time in months, discuss in at-times excruciating candidness why he “vanished:” his benzodiazepine dependency, which, the Petersons explain, nearly cost him his life.

“The past year was the worst year of my life,” Mikhaila states in the introduction to the episode. “Both of my parents almost died repeatedly, first my mon then my dad.”

Fuck.. I had no idea.

mikhailapeterson
Verified
������ �������� ��������! ⁣

I’m planning on reintroducing some “safer” plants. It’s been almost 3 years since I had a plant and I think (hope and pray) my body isn’t going to spaz when I reintroduce. ⁣

For those of you that don’t know, I only eat meat because I had severe autoimmune and mood disorders that destroyed my joints, skin and made me crazy. Removing plants solved all my health problems. ⁣

The #liondiet can heal leaky gut and fix gut damage. Ruminant meat is very easy to digest and doesn’t cause inflammation, most of it is absorbed in the small intestine, and mainly, it doesn’t contain any compounds that can spike your immune system (lectins for instance). ⁣

Once the gut isn’t actively being damaged and the leakiness is less of a problem, the microbiome needs to be addressed. I’ve done some major microbiome overhauls in the last year and I’m currently starting very slowly with a probiotic I seem to be tolerating (megasporebiotics). I couldn’t tolerate probiotics before the lion diet (probably due to gut damage - they gave me autoimmune symptoms). ⁣

My next step will be to add in small amounts of “safer” plant foods (I’ll probably start with cooked organic apple with no skin - baby food style). Probably in the next few weeks. ⁣It’s low lectin (something that really bothered me before) and it used to be one of my least reactive foods. ⁣
I’m nervous but pretty confident I’ve addressed some of the underlying problems I had and I may be more resilient. It’s really scary to be honest. Having a flare up is unbearable. ⁣

I’ll keep everyone posted on how it’s going via my blog (linked in my bio, I have a mailing list). For those of you on the #carnivorediet or lion diet, don’t give up, keep it up!! It takes time to heal. Like I said, I haven’t cheated in almost 3 years. And I was paleo for 2 years before that. And I still may not be able to tolerate plants. ⁣

So here’s to hoping. And if I go nuts, well, I’ll go back to my meat diet and see y’all in a month.
2d

i see the lion didn't fall very far from the tree

Last edited:
Trump will not win re-election. He is a man alone on an island of his own making.

The conspiracy theory of Q is Jared Kushner. Black Vault vip's provided proof that was ignored years ago.

Trump discarded everyone who was helping and protecting him - Bannon, Stone, and Flynn.

The silent majority is broken and no where to be found while Cultural Marxism's takes over.

Political Correctness, Multiculturalism and Appeasement of the Marginalized is burning America to the ground.

Trump didn't discard Stone or Flynn, they were politically assassinated and removed from the board.

Flynn has been vindicated and its pretty obvious that Stone should be too. The entire scandal against these men was a sham from the beginning. You don't phone CNN to come video tape your dawn-hour house raid of a guy in his sixties by heavily armed SWAT teams to arrest him "for lying".

Trump will not win re-election. He is a man alone on an island of his own making.

The conspiracy theory of Q is Jared Kushner. Black Vault vip's provided proof that was ignored years ago.

Trump discarded everyone who was helping and protecting him - Bannon, Stone, and Flynn.

The silent majority is broken and no where to be found while Cultural Marxism's takes over.

Political Correctness, Multiculturalism and Appeasement of the Marginalized is burning America to the ground.

I'm sure there is nothing to worry about.

The blacks will build a better society/economy/religion once they convince themselves black lives matter and they get their slavery repreations.

Just submit to the change.

Our world will be much better with them in charge.

Now get out there and clean some feet!

Last edited:

Ride the tiger! Or move to iceland

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-colorado-judge-pleads-guilty-obstructing-task-force-investigation-drug-trafficking

MENNqal.png

incorrect

Glad he is recovering. I always enjoyed him commentary and read his book.

He's always been open about some of his own issues and taking meds. He'd always cite studies which is more responsible than most but I'm not surprised he ended up this way. People who take anti-Ds and benzos always have problems creep up on them. They might be a net benefit for some who take them, but I never liked seeing people who start taking them without trying to get in shape first. Exercising regularly has a lot of substantial and documented mental health benefits and I never liked seeing people not even try to work out regularly and just go straight to pill popping.

Reggs is on point. I'm COVID 19 laid off and KY ran out of unemployment money. But I'm going and selling my labor every day and contrary to my shitty circumstances I feel pretty happy smashing shit with sledge hammers

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Tucker Carlson Has Highest-Rated Program In Cable News History

Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson closed out television’s second quarter with one for the record books: his Tucker Carlson Tonight finished the quarter as the highest-rated program in all of cable news for the first time since the show’s launch, delivering an average total audience of 4.331 million viewers. In the process, Carlson broke a record held by his colleague, Sean Hannity, for the highest-rated quarter of any cable news program—ever.

He's the only one worth watching out of the whole bunch.

I'll support anyone who supports my Tuck Time!

G5UfqkC.jpg

Few purchases have been so Patriotic since a portion gets donated to the NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund.

If you haven't already, set up your Amazon Smile to benefit something right wing.

Back