[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

we found the only person in the us who believes it was an inspection lmao
No, I don't think it was an official inspection. I think it's reasonable to say "well, there's a reason to go, why not go check it out anyway."

But then again, I'm reasonable. I don't parrot whatever CNN says like yourself.

Also, I don't care if he went there every single day as it's not his call. It's a complete non-issue, but leftists will latch onto anything in desperation.

as always, you're 100% spot-on, validuz. they only turned off the lights at the whitehouse so trump could test/inspect the nightvision goggles.

a random night three years into the presidency sounds like the perfect opportunity to inspect the bunker. it's better when these inspections come as a surprise because you get the real picture of how things are down there as opposed to the scheduled inspections that usually don't turn up anything.

Last edited:
The bunker comment was a gaffe. He should have left it at "the secret service advised we go down for the night so I agreed. Very fine security people doing a Bigly job. Very fine people. Patriots"

I do see the inspection comment allowing him to continue to dominate the news cycle so that is good. Sleepy Joe is getting almost no coverage right now.

The bunker comment was a gaffe. He should have left it at "the secret service advised we go down for the night so I agreed. Very fine security people doing a Bigly job. Very fine people. Patriots"

I do see the inspection comment allowing him to continue to dominate the news cycle so that is good. Sleepy Joe is getting almost no coverage right now.

Sleepy joe getting no coverage is a great thing for him considering he cant speak without a gaffe and trump is doing a good job of shooting himself in the foot

You should be wanting Biden in the spotlight since he cant be trusted to speak without making grandpa senile comments

Acosta is such an insufferable twat.

thats his thing though - to use his 'journalist' credentials to promote himself

the more he is hated, the more he is known and thats all that matters to him

and if he can enjoy himself being combative to someone he absolutely despises, the better

liken him to our empty jar here

i see that as a bad call all the way around

provide leadership but at the same time, stop giving the press ammo and just tell them str8 up (as you outlined)

troll biden out so he can fuck it all up, you can count on him for that

https://gop.com/president-trump-64-0

MAGA wins 64 to nada

President Trump’s Perfect Endorsement Record

Last night, Jim Risch (ID-Senate), Russ Fulcher (ID-01), Mike Simpson (ID-02), Jackie Walorski (IN-02), Jim Banks (IN-03), Greg Pence (IN-06), Ashley Hinson (IA-01) David Young (IA-03), Andy Harris (MD-01), Steve Daines (MT-Senate), Matt Rosendale (MT-At Large), Lisa Scheller (PA-07), Dan Meuser (PA-09), Scott Perry (PA-10), Lloyd Smucker (PA-11) Fred Keller (PA-12), John Joyce (PA-13), Guy Reschenthaler (PA-14), Glenn Thompson (PA-15), Mike Kelly (PA-16), Sean Parnell (PA-17), Mike Rounds (SD-Senate), Dusty Johnson (SD-At Large) all won.

No, I don't think it was an official inspection. I think it's reasonable to say "well, there's a reason to go, why not go check it out anyway."

But then again, I'm reasonable. I don't parrot whatever CNN says like yourself.

Also, I don't care if he went there every single day as it's not his call. It's a complete non-issue, but leftists will latch onto anything in desperation.

lmao the only person in america who thinks the president went on a bunker inspection :lol:

Last edited:
I inspect bunker everyday because i know killary is watching us waiting to drone like seth rich

And i wont even get a bike rack if i go down theyll label it suicide

again
you guys are worried about President Trump lying about a bunker episode...
while Obama admin globalist criminals are the real news

and it's not hard nowadays to find the real news
Former Obama Intelligence Official Helps Secure Bail for Molotov Cocktail-Throwing NYC Lawyer

A former Obama administration intelligence official who worked in both the Departments of State and Defense has guaranteed bail for a human rights lawyer accused of firebombing a police vehicle in New York City.

Last edited:
Yeah, I am a little concerned kaleburgers is too poor for a bunker. Should we start a gofundme?

Back