[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

16807729_10155771566443219_8523364798865372045_n.jpg

i wonder by how much trump woulda won if the msm+soros didnt brainwash half the country... probably over 450, including california

You thought posting that Time magazine cover would really drive your point home, didn't you? I can just imagine the self-satisfaction you must have felt when you hit reply.

If history has taught us one thing it's that your people are absolute shit at predicting the future!

trump-compare-final.jpg

What you're not understanding is that when you lose the people by the margin that he did, when you lose the popular vote but carry the election on a technicality that is the electoral college, this is what it looks like. When the country disapproves of a president, this is what it looks like. I was only a toddler when Nixon blamed the press for every misstep he made, but reading about it now is available to everyone, I recommend you do it.
a 230 yr old body defined by your constitution is a "technicality?"

jfc dude

you seriously hate the usa more than anyone i know

did all parties not understand how your elections worked? is this going to be what you cry about for the next 4 years?

lol his aides arranged that rally in an effort to cheer him up. Did he look happy to you at that press conference? Did he look unfazed, really? I saw a man in over his head, last nerve about to be pinched.

If it turns out that people close to him were talking with the Russians, or worse, colluding with them, he goes down.

What you're not understanding is that when you lose the people by the margin that he did, when you lose the popular vote but carry the election on a technicality that is the electoral college, this is what it looks like. When the country disapproves of a president, this is what it looks like. I was only a toddler when Nixon blamed the press for every misstep he made, but reading about it now is available to everyone, I recommend you do it.

As far as Clinton using gmail from work being a scandal, yeah-- from the best I can tell, it has gone away. If it hasn't, you are going to have to come up with something better than the November story on Breitbart to convince me.

Trump on the other hand. .lol I hope you are right and he is "only getting warmed up." What he's done, and the blowback he's getting-- I hope you are right that this is just a small glimpse of what is to come. I hope you're right.

Jesus fucking christ

Back