[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Genie enegry scandal even more nuts

Thank for letting me know about that one

I don't even want to know what worse these guys do, I will leave it to my imagination

Jared entire policy based on how to make his dad more money from Israel and Saudis

they can't touch that one

it has the midas touch

and too many absolute shit head DNC people on it for them to say anything out loud

a con and a scam is only called one if you cut people out of it

Andy Corzine vs. Bernie Madoff taught me that one

one took pensions and was let go

the other took rich jew money and will epstien in prison (after his kids all die too)

that is why Hillary and her donors are really so upset at Trump

he jumped ahead of them in line and IT WAS HER TURN

with them paying good money to nip behind her wobbling heels

Last edited:
BUZZFEED CORROBORATING VOX CORROBORATING SALON

hard hitting journalism

They have prestigious blue check marks

or Pulitzer prize for credible recognized integrity at provable yellow journalism

they don't just willy nilly hand out stuff like that like they do oscars and emmys to known hacks

it isn't like this wikileaks shit we hear so much about with confirmable gmail receipts and server proven ip paper trails

Best part about tripleshooter TDS rage calling Trump dumb and incapable is that he beat them, and continues to beat them every day.

4 years of investigations, illegal wire taps, fake dossiers,. arrested lawyers.....best they can do is a fake quid pro quo in Ukraine, and just to protect their shitty candidate from foreign investigation.

rofl... Like, how fuckin incompetent is YOUR side if you can't take down a doofus like Trump

I like that every time tele gets quoted I’m able to prove him wrong immediately. I’d enjoy proving him wrong constantly but his page long posts/insane ramblings depress me like when I see a mentally ill person on the street.

Best part about tripleshooter TDS rage calling Trump dumb and incapable is that he beat them, and continues to beat them every day.

4 years of investigations, illegal wire taps, fake dossiers,. arrested lawyers.....best they can do is a fake quid pro quo in Ukraine, and just to protect their shitty candidate from foreign investigation.

rofl... Like, how fuckin incompetent is YOUR side if you can't take down a doofus like Trump

Just shows you how many stupid people there are in this country. Also shows how badly the government is functioning when the GOP can prevent any kinds of checks and balances. One of the silver linings of the Trump presidency is showing how fucked up things are.

right?

that is the part that makes me love Trump.......about the only appeal I have left for the guy tbh

Trump doesn't have to be good.....Just better than QUID PRO JOE BIDEN

the geriatric kid groper and dementia mouth who is just slightly less insane than Nancy Pelosi herself.

the gaff mumble machine with blood dripping out of his eyes and challenges people to push up contests

:lol:

how does Trump keep winning?

LOLOLOLOSERS can't figure it out still

they can't touch that one

it has the midas touch

and too many absolute shit head DNC people on it for them to say anything out loud

a con and a scam is only called one if you cut people out of it

Andy Corzine vs. Bernie Madoff taught me that one

one took pensions and was let go

the other took rich jew money and will epstien in prison (after his kids all die too)

that is why Hillary and her donors are really so upset at Trump

he jumped ahead of them in line and IT WAS HER TURN

with them paying good money to nip behind her wobbling heels

DitKZTkXsAAGYb_.jpg

The entire list of dnc and neocon bush shitbags are in on this

Got dat Midas touch no wonder we don't hear about it

Ohhh but the poor babies in Syria gotta bomb them more to help the babies :lol:

Ohhh and bill richardson prob biggest shitbags of all

Wasn't he caught in another scandal too I'm losing track at this point tele

Just shows you how many stupid people there are in this country. Also shows how badly the government is functioning when the GOP can prevent any kinds of checks and balances. One of the silver linings of the Trump presidency is showing how fucked up things are.

nothing left for you to do then

but move abroad

or CTRL-K already

:boogie:

BUH BYE THEN FELICIA

rofl...no, dude, no

It shows that there's nothing tangible on Trump. Hot air, a nothingburger.

If there was anything of substance they would've found it. They used all the power of the US government to dig shit on this guy and NOTHING HAPPENED. Fake piss tapes and dumb hookers getting paid off to stay quiet. No collusion, no spying for foreign governments, no criminal activity...nothing. CIA, FBI, NSA...FISA directed inwards...nothing. Rofl

DitKZTkXsAAGYb_.jpg

The entire list of dnc and neocon bush shitbags are in on this

Got dat Midas touch no wonder we don't hear about it

Ohhh but the poor babies in Syria gotta bomb them more to help the babies :lol:

Ohhh and bi Richardson prob biggest shitbags of all

Wasn't he caught in another scandal toom

I mean you talk about the dream team

that's it

eat your heart out charles barkely and michael jordan

I noticed they still crying about them cheese kurds not being protected

but all that oil in this region has as many troops on the pumps as we can pay for.

yeah nobody giving up control over the stuff that matters

sorry israel can't buy bootleg oil from them at 10 cents on the gallon

and Turkey no longer cares about doing business with them

and Iran and Turkey now have a better deal worked out

:shrug:

it's their game we just pay our money and lives playing the pawns for them

sharpshooter and i are moving abroad

we're moving to austin to join the cali crew we're making texas blue

rofl...no, dude, no

It shows that there's nothing tangible on Trump. Hot air, a nothingburger.

If there was anything of substance they would've found it. They used all the power of the US government to dig shit on this guy and NOTHING HAPPENED. Fake piss tapes and dumb hookers getting paid off to stay quiet. No collusion, no spying for foreign governments, no criminal activity...nothing. CIA, FBI, NSA...FISA directed inwards...nothing. Rofl

Holy balls your Trump derangement syndrome is off the charts the last 48 hours. You’re having a psychotic break with reality.

Numerous things you said have been factually proved by governing bodies, admitted by Trump or his administration, etc.

tripleshit is going full blown manic TDS meltdown

can you imagine him at the bars between now and xmas

I'm just hear until we hear that big ball on his head falls or goes pop

then we know it will be new years in MAGA country

:king:

and he swears he doesn't see the Trump appeal

we are living it in here today

Holy balls your Trump derangement syndrome is off the charts the last 48 hours. You’re having a psychotic break with reality.

Numerous things you said have been factually proved by governing bodies, admitted by Trump or his administration, etc.
Yet nothing.

No... thing....

Dems control Congress. Have all the info. And the impeachment is about a phone call with Ukraine.

Rofl yeah sure thing pal, they sure found dirt. 4 years later it's about a Ukraine phone call.

Guys they proved the Russia collusion and spying and foreign interference, and piss tapes and......... ya but we'll get him on the PHONE CALL TO UKRAINE

Lol

Back