[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Can somebody quote the crime Trump committed from today's hearing?

well basically, trump was doing his job by making sure that corruption was investigated, not by withholding aid, because he didn't (the aid went out), but by asking the president of ukraine to help with whatever they can in the investigations of what happened in 2016 us election and ukraine and the bidens corruption. biden and eric ciamarello and schiff and the democrats are upset that he tried to uncover their corruption, so they mad af, and that is a crime, so impeeeeeeeeeech!

Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX) tore into Adam Schiff’s top witnesses today.

Rep. Ratcliffe, a former US Attorney from Texas, destroyed the Democrats’ star witnesses.
At one point Ratcliffe asked Ambassador and George Kent to name the crime that President Trump committed on his call with President Zelensky?

Rep Ratcliffe: So in this impeachment hearing today where we impeach presidents for treason or bribery or other high crimes, where is the impeachable offense in that call? Are either of you here today to assert there was an impeachable offense in that call?

**Silence**

if he's innocent of abusing the office of president

then why is he blocking the only people that can exonerate him from testifying

u r all fukn sheeps

LMAO

Republicans making a great big deal about Trump dangling exactly what the Ukrainians wanted as a bribe, while Obama admin had a policy of non-lethal aid. It fits perfectly into the same narrative Democrats have been making this entire time. Dangle military aid, hold it back as a bribe, then your political opponent suffers politically motivated investigations via a foreign nation you've bribed.

They look stupid up there arguing how gr8 trump was dangling lethal military aid and holding it back again jerking Ukraine's chain in return for political favors! Obama only gave them non-lethal aid in exchange for dismantling corruption in the justice system, they lament like dummies.

I had to read this 5 times to make sure I wasn't missing something

So what you are saying......what you just said is:

Paying a bribe, some call and define as AID, going to provably corrupt Ukrainian officials, during an active military COUP, in return for favors and benefits WAS NOT the crime.

But Trump's refusal to pay the bribe, some call AID, to provably corrupted Ukrainian officials, in return for quid pro quo favoritism benefiting others WAS THE CRIME

now that's what we call a mental stretch into LALALALAland

the most absurb one I've ever seen in my life

and actually makes all of us dumber for trying to justify it like you did :ftard:

I mean considering almost ALL of our AID we give them goes right back to MILITARY equipment, designed to you know kill people, to call it NON-LETHAL is hilarious as well

We Asked a Military Expert What Would Happen if the US Stopped Giving Money to Israel - VICE

just adds layer upon layer to your stupid post like a blooming onion

until everyone in the room cries from proximity of it

I would love to hear about if the 3.8 Billion we give to Israel in AID is LETHAL AID or NON-LETHAL AID by your very progressive definition you gave above. Given what they have been doing with it in past 48 hours.

That would be extra amusing :popcorn:

Last edited:
i am a strong independent and i gotta say we independents

viewed todays hearing as a victory for President Trump the

democrats seem extremely delusional once again very much

like their russia psychosis

Oh... I can't wait to see what the State tries to do here.

Rand Paul Drops The 'C'-Word: Names Whistleblower, Demands Testimony
A week ago, Senator Rand Paul said that he might release the whistleblower's name.

Over the weekend, Senator Paul said the whistleblower's name should be released.

And today, Senator Paul has named the whistleblower publicly...Eric Ciamerella

During a Wednesday interview on Washington, D.C.-based WMAL, Paul named Ciaramella himself and said he should be brought in testify to clarify whether he is indeed the whistleblower.
“I think Eric Ciaramella needs to be pulled in for testimony, and then I think it will be ultimately determined at that point,” said Paul.

“But I think he is a person of interest in the sense that he was at the Ukraine desk when Joe Biden was there when Hunter Biden was working for the Ukrainian oligarch. So simply for that alone, I think he’s a material witness who needs to be brought in.”

“I think the whistleblower needs to come in because he needs to be asked about, did he know about the conflict of interest?” said Paul.

“He was there during the time of Joe Biden and Hunter Biden working for $50,000 a month for a Ukrainian oligarch, so he needs to be asked about that.”​
[...]

the word you are looking for is bribery.

well yeah, if he was on the democratic ticket

then all you have to do is:

1. offer free shit that you dont have to pay for to get votes

2. rig your own primaries and offer a shiny new lakehouse if things get too close

3. talk about fairness in taxation when the bottom 50% pay almost no taxes

4. open borders

:lol: youre on target for sure

Last edited:
today is a double dosage day for the libs

they gonna need to schedule back to back safe space meetings with their personal shrinks after what BIG BAD ORANGE MAN did to them today

i enjoy how much time they spent in the SCIF to plot this only to backfire so badly in their faces once it went live

any one with decency would be humiliated about this

but we're talking about democrats here

ahahahahahahahaha

if he's innocent of abusing the office of president

then why is he blocking the only people that can exonerate him from testifying

u r all fukn sheeps

I wish they would testify. Can you say the same for why Democrats aren't allowing Republicans to call witnesses?

where the cheerleaders at?

waiting on talking points since they cant figure out how devastating this hearing was for the democrats?

Back