[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

It’s almost as if words have several meanings and when one is the head of the most powerful country in the history of the world, it behooves oneself to choose their words wisely.

But, of course, Donald Trump cant be expected to know that because he’s got the intelligence of a retarded farm animal.

get your TDS checked, Jussie jr

Again, trump runs away with the news cycle over a single tweet.

What dems are running for president again?

I wonder if it’s quid pro quo if trump keeps egging the media on into giving him hundreds of thousands of dollars in free air time.

Trump just sucks the oxygen out of the room. Good luck debating the man, just gonna wind up broken against the rocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Actually, words are clearly defined across several sources as I've pointed out.

The left just like to redefine terms to suit their needs.
that's how grievance studies trains people to think

they take a word or object and spend whatever time necessary to somehow make it ____ist and get outraged over it.

i don't have a simple take on it.

1) context matters most to me. every instance of blackface requires insight.
2) in this trudeau context, wearing blackface isn't an issue with me personally based on the context in which it was worn. was it wrong? sure. do i care? no i don't. ie speeding.
3) my issue is with his blatant hypocrisy and dishonesty. he's the sjw-in-chief constantly espousing identity politics nonsense, calls all conservatives racist, and here he is doing something far worse by his own standards than someone simply saying "we want less immigration". on top of that, he refused to admit how many times he did this. is trudeau racist? obviously not. he's a lying hypocrite cunt? obviously.
4) i voted for trudeau's liberals in 2015. he promised election reform and weed legalization. got the weed, no election reform. and instead he gave $10M to a murdering terrorist while people in indigenous communities don't have drinkable water. he lost me completely when he claimed canada has no identity. fuck this globalist clown.

I'll concede your accusation of hypocrite. Most politicians are, but that doesn't excuse Trudeau from riding the hypocrisy train, and I agree that he should be called out for it.

While I don't agree with most of the opinion in it, your post is a valid, well-thought out, articulately expressed point.

Who are you and what have you done with Pagy?

Actually, words are clearly defined across several sources as I've pointed out.

The left just like to redefine terms to suit their needs. My favorite of which is "Make America Great Again" = White Supremacist. How about the "OK" symbol being racist.

Quoting this gem for posterity.

There are no words in the English language that can have any meaning other than the literal definition in the dictionary.

There are no words in the English language that can have any meaning other than the literal definition in the dictionary.

Well yeah, that's the entire point of having a dictionary. So people can agree on the definition of a term. If you ever bothered to read one, you'd see there is more than one definition for a term. Meaning, words can mean more than one thing.

What you don't get to do is ignore context and make up your own definitions to support your agenda.

lol you liberals are so disingenuous.

yes words can have different meanings, but context is key.

i'm sorry, but i still believe that i can use the word "lynching" and not have it refer to slaves or black people. but not trump. when he says it, it's always bad because orange hitler bad

</title><use xlink:href="#icon_media-play" fill="#fff"></use></svg>00:34</div></div><div class="cnnds_txt_grey_small">Man in MAGA hat sprays Trump protesters with bear repellant</div></div></div><div class="df97af08 df97af08 " style="width:-10px"><div class="_8e6dc1d1 _2a531dd1 " data-video-id="politics/2019/10/18/recap-roller-coaster-week-washington-nr-vpx.cnn"><div class="b6420726"><div><div class="_6f81a009"><div class="dbee38e0"></div></div></div><div class="_0fc0de94"><svg viewBox="0 0 32 32" class="b4beb26b icon_media-play" style="width:18px;height:18px"><title></title><use xlink:href="#icon_media-play" fill="#fff"></use></svg>04:05</div></div><div class="cnnds_txt_grey_small">Recapping a whirlwind week in Washington</div></div></div><div class="df97af08 df97af08 " style="width:-10px"><div class="_8e6dc1d1 _2a531dd1 " data-video-id="politics/2019/10/20/trump-reverses-doral-g7-location-gop-cracks-impeachment-inquiry-king-monologue-ip-vpx.cnn"><div class="b6420726"><div><div class="_6f81a009"><div class="dbee38e0"></div></div></div><div class="_0fc0de94"><svg viewBox="0 0 32 32" class="b4beb26b icon_media-play" style="width:18px;height:18px"><title></title><use xlink:href="#icon_media-play" fill="#fff"></use></svg>01:49</div></div><div class="cnnds_txt_grey_small">John King examines Trumpheight:18px"><title></title><use xlink:href="#icon_media-play" fill="#fff"></use></svg>02:01</div></div><div class="cnnds_txt_grey_small">What it would take for Graham to consider impeachment</div></div></div></div></div><div class="aea0ea48 aea0ea48"><button class="_1e7287dd"><svg viewBox="0 0 32 32" class="b4beb26b _6116b1a4 icon_arrow-left"><title></title><use xlink:href="#icon_arrow-left" fill=""></use></svg></button></div><div class="ebbac57b ebbac57b"><button class="_1e7287dd"><svg viewBox="0 0 32 32" class="b4beb26b _6116b1a4 icon_arrow-right"><title>

Weird that the leader of the GOP is distancing himself from Trump when the word lynching doesn’t have any racial overtones.

I can see linking articles isn't your strong suit. We can add that to your inability to read them.

i just want to say a special thanks to mexico for only letting 68k illegals cross over in august way to go guys

lol the man is a god damned genius.

they all just flip shit and spread the word everywhere about his tweets because of a single simple word. he does this to them almost every single day. they are completely unhinged, and he uses it masterfully.

lol the man is a god damned genius.

they all just flip shit and spread the word everywhere about his tweets because of a single simple word. he does this to them almost every single day. they are completely unhinged, and he uses it masterfully.

And what is his goal of doing this? Eroding his support in the GOP because they’re tired of having to defend him? Further driving voters at large away from him? Causing African Americans already dismal support to be even smaller?

Enlighten us.

And what is his goal of doing this? Eroding his support in the GOP because they’re tired of having to defend him? Further driving voters at large away from him? Causing African Americans already dismal support to be even smaller?

Enlighten us.

first of all, that article that you apparently did not read (or comprehend if you did) said that he wouldn't have used that word, but he still supported trump and did not support the unlawful impeachment shit.

second, the goal is obvious, isn't it? making the dipshit democrats and the fake news media show themselves for who they really are. the unhinged idiots are making it too easy.

third, you must think little of black people and their intelligence if you truly believe that the word lynching used correctly in context is going to hurt all of their feelings to such extremes as to make them stop contemplating ever voting for trump.

Last edited:
Back