[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Says the most racist fuck on TW.
I'll stand by that.

As this site has been referred, it's important, that we talk about racism here.

I'm the most racist here. Has there been other instances of racism we can compare mine to?

You've been referred.

anyone with common sense realizes that the left are the poverty/racism pimpers and wouldn't have a party platform unless they continually reinforced the idea that people need their protection from the big bad racist boogy white man.

anyone with common sense realizes that the left are the poverty/racism pimpers and wouldn't have a party platform unless they continually reinforced the idea that people need their protection from the big bad racist boogy white man.

i'm quite sure that incidental rasis have no problems with not hiring a nigger that seems OK but talks a little ghetto. understand king clown that's all it really takes

This thread is like the port-a-john of TribalWar.

meh

You're now getting into a stool-pit.

We can dissect what level of shit smells the worst, by the 20 people that shit here. What I'm saying is. . on an internet playground, this place has not mattered for years. There will be maybe 11 different people that disagree.

lub j00 vanster but this is the wrong place for TW hate. do you want us to go the way of reddit, where up or down vote will get you bant?

lub j00 vanster but this is the wrong place for TW hate. do you want us to go the way of reddit, where up or down vote will get you bant?

You're mistaking pity.

Reddit, every site you can name is becoming more popular.

TribalWar is what happens when conservatives get control. I understand that you think there are thousands of active posters. Statistics say 27.

deal.

best of luck with the money threads.

hi vanster
I see you started to hit the bottle early today

can you please list 30 white supremacists that are active on tw

58655481_2620458961357476_2273355833637076992_n.jpg

what is genetic racism ?
It's the idea that our genetic makeup influences our intelligence. But hey vanster only believes in evolution; there are no differences in humans based on genes though...

How many of you would like to live underneath High power electricity lines now that we know the influence they might have on a family living underneath them. Now raise your hands if you would like to live in a windmill farm with high spinning electrical motors all around your family and you'll have no concern at all...
Oh yeah there's the people with no children raising their hands...
Overtime there are many things that can have influences on our health that we really don't understand yet.

I too am very interested in this list of white supremacists. Legitimate white supremacists and not this, "He said something mean/offensive. Therefore, white supremacists!"

Back