[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

deflect deflect deflect

I do understand it's quite uncomfortable for you snowflakes when someone threatens your MAGA safe space though :angel:

Imo the most strange part is 95% of the posts in this thread that aren't 1 liner trolls are complaining about aspects of America from Americans

God forbid someone make fun of equally silly things that the other political sports team and it's fan say/do

011819-amanda-chase-senator-gun-carry-254.jpg

Virginia senator begins openly carrying gun as

A Virginia state senator this week began openly carrying a .38-caliber revolver strapped to her hip, calling it a “deterrent” against confrontational protesters and other potential threats.

btw virginia, the chinese will continue 2 laff @ US americans around the world until u upgrade from that 1989 master shredder memorial wall of CRTs to a proper custom slinky wrap panel from Good Korea

Where'd you send all those black people when Mt. Doom collapsed?

we can't talk about that

we can't even joke about that

The Times of London said:
Tolkien’s demonisation of the orcs in The Lord of the Rings without seeking to understand their motivation betrays a racist belief that some peoples are inferior to others, according to an American author

BRITS legit trigger about it now

CANACUCKS soon to follow

Orcs in The Lord of the Rings ‘show Tolkien was racist’ | News | The Times

I remember when I used to make jokes about this

but now their triggering by it is actually a real reality

the wording the news uses is amazing lately

"neck injury" = decapitation

"unwanted house visitor" = burglar

"restless sleepers" = homeless

I mean commies can't stop changing the terms to alter their desired outcomes in hopes of changing reality

Someone should say it wasn't rape.......it was an "unwanted vagina visitor"

it wasn't murder.......it was "undesired life shortening"

I make these jokes but they will be tomorrows award winning headlines

"rough sleepers" not "restless sleepers"

fyi

tbch

i fukin love it

all my favorite memes are coming true

not just rage about orcs and xenophobia in Shire

What does the Brick Emoji signify on twitter? 🧱🧱🧱 Been seeing a lot of accounts putting it in their display name. : OutOfTheLoop

The new meme among Trump-adjacent alt-right groups on Twitter, Discord, etc., is 'hit a journalist with a brick.' Invented by Mike Peinovich, host of the alt-right podcast The Daily Shoah, it's an offshoot of 'day of the rope,' which in alt-right mythology is the day in the near future when the right wing will rise up and lynch all left-wingers, journalists, black people and other assorted enemies.

Journalists – especially those perceived as left-wingers and those who report on topics like the Charlottesville rally or plans for this summer's Nazi rally in D.C. – will often find their DMs, replies and email inboxes filling up with Photoshopped pictures of themselves being hit with bricks, comments about how their families' addresses are public information, threats like 'the day of the rope is approaching,' etc. Putting the brick emoji in your Twitter display name signifies that you're part of that crowd.

I want to send SCHUMER a brick too

before the ADL puts it in their hate crime list

:boogie:

wat i like about bricks is u can use them 2 build ~CREMATION FURNACES~ for complete cremation of (((extra parentheses))) u may happen 2 have dangling around the neck of ur society, said parentheses slowly strangling everyone in said society

... said Said al-Islam :cool:

I keep waiting for day of the rope but it never comes it's almost like u guys are as serious about this as Trump is about building the wall

Pulitzer Prize winners for sure. And the left doesn't even see the Ridiculousness of it; of the orwellian doublespeak we're being set up for.

the wording the news uses is amazing lately

"neck injury" = decapitation

"unwanted house visitor" = burglar

"restless sleepers" = homeless

I mean commies can't stop changing the terms to alter their desired outcomes in hopes of changing reality

Someone should say it wasn't rape.......it was an "unwanted vagina visitor"

it wasn't murder.......it was "undesired life shortening"

I make these jokes but they will be tomorrows award winning headlines

Pulitzer Prize winners for sure. And the left doesn't even see the Ridiculousness of it; of the orwellian doublespeak we're being set up for.

our Founding Fathers......who are now FOUNDING PEOPLE

PEOPLE HOLE COVERS

bq-5c41fa14da993.jpeg

would be very proud of where we are today

and what COMMIES do to subvert our nation in front of us

Back