[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

at least trump will have a legacy :shrug:

and it is okay for a country to protect its borders.

it's also okay to be white, btw

at least trump will have a legacy :shrug:

and it is okay for a country to protect its borders.

it's also okay to be white, btw

the only legacy trump is gonna have will be a 1995 subaru w/o the outback branding

it's racist for imperialist nations like the united states of amerikkka 2b "protecting" imaginary "borders" that they imposed upon innocent victims

it's not ok 2b white. the absence of melanin highlights every flaw (and they're countless) on ur skin, and white ppl r all fat, lazy imperialists who r basically the only reason y rascal and martcart are profitable brands. white ppl wear TapouT tshirts, sandals and cargo "shorts" w/ a 28 inch inseam b/c they enjoy being aesthetically offensive. hopefully this evolutionary dead end will stop being a harmful factor in the world within a generation.

Cool let's talk about the brilliant wall. It's gonna be the greatest wall ever isn't it! Zero illiberal immigrants forever, completely foolproof!

Honestly if it were me the wall would have been done already but I get that's trump wants to take his time and make it perfect. What's taking so long for this simple task?

Just complete the wall by the end of the month and we'll be so much better off. Can you go ahead and get it done now please?

I'm pro trump and pro wall, why does everyone always have to assume incorrectly?

It's literally the best idea. Walls are completely the best defense from anything. There is no way to get around a wall as far as I can tell.

i love how liberals can be such liars so easily

it's like they're born with it.

regardless, the wall will be built, and it will be effective.

Agreed. Automated defenses like drones and night vision or motion detection is a waste of time when wall technology exists.

Back