[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

UF2XG41.jpg

IrnQpuI.jpg

When your post volume is four-hundred percent everyone else's, you shouldn't play rep wars. You could find yourself in Dubai territory real quick. I guess it's a good thing for you no one else cares about rep :lol:

odio if you had commitment to anything you wouldn't look like a 50 yo man stuck inside a 12 yo boys body

coombz lifts harder than u do......has higher t count

i mean don't come at me like you committed to anything but waking up out of bed sometimes

show us your biceps tele! put your money where your mouth is. if you're going to call out Odio for being small you'd better be able to prove you're not similarly shaped.

You're the only one who repped me that month, you autistic dick-riding nerd. Not everyone spends 18 hours a day putting shit together for tribalwar. some of us just use the snipping tool.

You're the only one who repped me that month, you autistic dick-riding nerd. Not everyone spends 18 hours a day putting shit together for tribalwar. some of us just use the snipping tool.

LMAO

triggered as fuck odio is not folks

i mean it only took one click to get him to make me an excel presentation about rep

I will go away, because i have shit to do later today. I'm sure you'll still be here though, posting 10x more than everyone else, even though most of your posts go unread.

you got shit to do

no more hard work from you today Odio

but here is another powerpoint presentation about rep U CLEARLY DO NOT CARE ABOUT

but is less than a few seconds old

*BREAKING NEWS*

if you are gonna act like an antifa fggt at least wear the face mask buddy

Back