[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

28872196_2036183769956304_7822225470061019136_n.jpg

You're saying you'd want to meet with Tele and go out? seriously?

You're a lot braver than me. If you ever do, I hope he leaves a note so your mother can find the body parts.

this sounds like some more serious mental projections to me man

just because i hurt your feelings online doesn't mean i hurt people irl

doesn't translate to me being a serial killer

i mean between the two of us who has actually been convicted of assault charges? Domestic violence? which of us has strangled people? which of us is an admitted abusive boyfriend? Can't stay married?

I mean these are some good questions to ask imo

Much like not having a drinking problem, anymore, but still getting DUI's on the regular. I don't mean wet and reckless DUI technicalities......but driving double over the legal limit kind.

I mean that screams straight and sober right? That screams rear view mirror issues.

Best way to stop lying to others is to try to stop lying to yourself life victim.

Just saying........I'm not Jordan Peterson but it is time to make your Tipi

Trump and I.....along with all other white people didn't do this to you

only thing we are guilty of is constantly giving u a roof over your head

Last edited:
vanster is such typical left trash

Mr moral high ground DUI criminal piece of shit of the worst kind. I'll legit laugh when he dies. Hopefully we hear about it. And hopefully he doesn't hit a bus full of kids on his way out.

he preaches from the highest towers

as the lowest form of primordial ooze and mud between our toes

if he was half as smart as he thinks he is, he tells others, he would begin to realize this by now

he preaches from the highest towers

as the lowest form of primordial ooze and mud between our toes

if he was half as smart as he thinks he is, he tells others, he would begin to realize this by now
He knows it. That's why he's a worthless alcoholic.

why is this DACA MExican making fun of our good Canadians?

this is why they have to go back

im more american than you'll ever be

at this point you'd have to register for military service during a draft and die defending the country before you'd even be close

but u cant because youre a welfare queen living off disability spending every waking hour being contrarian for no reason on a dead forum about a dead video game

go back to teamwarfare you fukin scrub

vanster is such typical left trash

Mr moral high ground DUI criminal piece of shit of the worst kind. I'll legit laugh when he dies. Hopefully we hear about it. And hopefully he doesn't hit a bus full of kids on his way out.

you might be mad

im more american than you'll ever be

at this point you'd have to register for military service during a draft and die defending the country before you'd even be close

but u cant because youre a welfare queen living off disability spending every waking hour being contrarian for no reason on a dead forum about a dead video game

go back to teamwarfare you fukin scrub

good one la raza

says the hispanic guy who moved to cali for welfare benefits

serveimage

it is like a bad joke

because it is a bad joke

"I'm American because America is in my blood even though I don't have American citizenship or paperwork"

this is why they have to go back........sorry not sorry

Back