[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

only country to fall off the list had a citizen who shot up a church today

meanwhile this is europe right now

DKZo3JNWsAANBXq.jpg

One woman was killed and seven other people were hurt after a suspect identified as a Sudanese immigrant opened fire at a Tennessee church Sunday, police said, as the FBI confirmed it's launched a civil rights investigation into the shooting.

The suspect, 25-year-old Emanuel Kidega Samson, immigrated from Sudan two decades ago, police said. He's suspected of bringing at least two pistols and a mask to the predominantly white Burnette Chapel Church of Christ in Antioch, southeast of Nashville, before

1506288061682.jpg

He shows up a church and a white boy kicked his ass with his own gun... in church. :lol:

1506295924289.jpg

Robert Engle, 22, has been called a "hero" by police after confronting Samson and holding him at gunpoint until law enforcement arrived at the church.

Deadly Tennessee church shooting: Sudanese immigrant arrested, FBI launches civil rights investigation | Fox News

Burn in hell fucker

PHOENIX — Sen. John McCain gave new insight into his grim struggle with an aggressive form of brain cancer in an interview that aired Sunday on CBS's 60 Minutes.

"They said that it's very serious, that the prognosis is very, very serious," the 81-year-old McCain, R-Ariz., said during the segment titled "The Fighter."

"Some say 3%, some say 14%. You know, it's a very poor prognosis," he continued. "So I just said, 'I understand. Now we're gonna do what we can, get the best doctors we can find and do the best we can.'

Sen. John McCain: Doctors gave me 'poor prognosis' on cancer fight

I think that interview should be enough to remove him from office. The guy isn't right in the head and on top of that the cancer. WTF is he doing deciding anything for anyone much less representing a state.

800 grand huh? That's a lot of wasted money on a guy that isn't worth 2 shits. All because the left is over emotional thin skinned anti depressant eating weaklings. Fucking babies. Suck on that 800 thousand dollar dick

Officials at the University og California, Berkeley, said the brief appearance of right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos on campus Sunday cost the school $800,000 to ensure his safety.
Milo protest was 'most expensive photo op' in UC Berkeley's history, says official | Fox News

Everyone seems to have forgotten their manners. Just because you can do something or say something doesn't mean you should. So confusing for some people. I still like Stanhope's two country analysis. There are only 2 countries in the world - dick and not a dick. Here is a clue you are a dick - when you ruin millions of peoples entertainment for your own reasons. Solid member of the country dick. So exercise that freedom of speech. Just don't whine when people tune you out.

Here is the deal - as viewers - we let these people into our homes. We invite them into our living rooms. They are guests. They are not the hosts. They have forgotten this. Trump is right - the game is cucked up. My faves include dudes like Walter Payton, Dick Butkus, Mike Singletary, Tom Landry, Mike Ditka, Lynn Swann, Ronnie Lot, Brett Favre etc.

Last edited:
i thought u guys were supposed to be pro life, yet here you are hoping this guy dies and burns in hell cause he voted no on a bill

i thought u guys were supposed to be pro life, yet here you are hoping this guy dies and burns in hell cause he voted no on a bill

:rofl:

the irony of you saying this while thinking you are pointing out hypocrisy is fucking hilarious

Dont these folks have the best mental gymnastics or what?

Remember that time John McCain killed American soldiers and sank one of our boats? :lol: good times.

Back