Meet Scout

Semantik

Contributor
Veteran XV
:wave: Hey guys. Here is the new addition to the family. We rescued him and really do not know a whole lot about him. We think he is about 1-1.5 years old. When we got him he had fleas and worms and was in some bad shape...now he is a happy little guy. He weighs in at 14 pounds.

We are thinking he is part Min-Pin...but really have no idea. Vet visit is this week to get the whole checkup, shots, neutering, health record going etc...

MhxwPma.jpg

fC7K5gJ.jpg

wakHi0X.jpg

My Lab gets along with him pretty good, and we have determined that he was abused at some point, because he cowers when he comes up to people, but once he warms up to a person, he does not do it anymore. Also, he tends to hide when he gets scared...and it does not seem to be just because he is little..

He's gonna have trouble with his hips later in life if you don't teach him how to sit straight.

Hey Scout, good boy. SIT.

I thought he was a shep mix as well, but we have had a few tell us he looks alot like a long haired min pin mixed with some sort of terrier. Either way he is a cool little guy. He sits like that all the time, and me trying to get him to sit any other way isn't working.

The vet visit should tell us something. We told him that we want the works, to give Scout the good once over to make sure all is well.

Took him for a walk today--and our neighbor has a German Shephard--and when Scout saw the much bigger dog, he didn't back down or anything...went right up to the shephard and showed no fear...:)

Back