Meanwhile in Portland

how dos dis place even hav cops willing to work there nemore

lol we don't. There are no cops left. They can't entice cops to come back either.

The only hope is a red wave this November. But, it will have to be the lefties saying enough is enough. Republicans abandoned Portland for rural areas of Oregon and elsewhere ages ago.

1.) brasstax lives in portland and said so in the post rite b4 urs, mr. reading champ

2.) why the fuk would any1 b going 2 portland w/ it being an escape from new york shitshow irl?

What I love/don't love about going to Popeyes on MLK in PDX
By Brasstax

I like to go to Popeyes on MLK once in awhile to get fried chicken. Like today.

I love going at about 2:00 in the afternoon. There is usually no one there and I can get in/out of the drive through with a minimum of fuss.

I don't love driving all the way down MLK to get there. (Why is it that on any MLK blvd in the USA the lights seem to be reverse timed to make you hit every one and think you are going to get killed?

Obviously I LOVE the fried chicken. So fucking good!

I love the fact that the Popeyes is in a black neighborhood and that they do not fill your fucking drink cup to the rim with ice. Instead they just fill it with max diabetic fluid like sweet tea. "Bitch - take this ice out of here. I didn't pay for that much ice. If I want to buy this much ice I will go to the motherfucking 7/11." White places just load it up with ice because their managers told them to do so. Or designed the equipment to do so.

I love that I feel like I am experiencing and supporting diverse culture in PDX. Kind of like I am giving back to the community. But - I know if I look up who is in charge it will be crackers. And I was right....
Spoiler

I don't love hanging out in the parking area. Someone will inevitably try turning in through the exit to MLK which is clearly marked with an arrow showing the traffic flow and glare at you like you are doing something wrong for trying to leave through the correct exit. Better to wait and just gun it out of the place when an opening exists.

I do not love the fact that the exit is so steep that you bottom your vehicle out entering/exiting. But I take the Jeep so I don't really worry or care.

I love the staff at this location. I have never had anyone who was rude or stupid like at other chains.

I love the fact that they cook the chicken to perfection. Hot clean oil is used. The batter is mmmm mmmmm mmmmm

What do you love/not love about the Popeyes in your area?

I also saw someone opened a watermelon stand just across the street in the parking lot of a Goodyear tire shop that is closed on the weekends. But, the owner looked messican. What balls! To open a watermelon stand right across from the Popeyes. I saw an older black guy getting into his Mercedes with a nice looking watermelon.

Last edited:
What I like about going to Popeyes in PDX:
After I get home with the chicken and I am still alive, it feels like I have pulled off a heist.

I was thinking today
Sure I love beef & fish
but there's nothing better than chicken
for all kinds of dishes and eating

Back