me an shadoh never see eye 2 eye

libra

Veteran XX
cuz he a bitch. not even on trollin b level bitch but just straight up bitch. like his momma died so this nigga cry type of bitch. dude is very emotionally invested in tribe argh duel power housing. i dont even wanna be unbanned in arghs. everytime i say something about him these lil kids say "shh libra you need to make up and be friends". dude is straight pussy, always crying. clique clique faggots.

an shadoh dont even reply to this thread this has nothing to do with this current situation. you were from the start and always will be a cry baby bitch

was not bant, kicked for using silly code I forgot to remove. I wasn't there apparently but he possessed shado a cpl times and pissed him off, if theres more to it lemme know. I removed it and don't see any bans, idk.

lestat drunkenly coded a possess script-it was intended so that if someone was afk a dead person from their team could possess them similar to how u can take control of a bot in CSGO

since this was experimental feature there was nothing to check if the person is actually afk and also no check to see if the person is an admin...

libra attempted to surreptitiously abuse this multiple times over the past few days. i caught him at it and warned him about 50 times not to do it...then when we played arena libra got really mad probably because he sucks at arena and started possessing me etc and threatening to possess others. what a fucking tool lmao and i can also post the demo of libra straight up lying and saying lestat gave him access to this years ago when he literally coded it three days ago

i never said lestat gave me access to it years ago. i said it has been done years ago. i did it once to you when i first joined because it was just you jerkin off with an afk claiming to be "building a map" (wich im sure will be high quality annihilation material) and once again before i left becuz youre a cry baby bitch.

you cry all the time dude. remember when your bronies had to talk you into comming in a server to play with us because you refused to play in a server with me cuz i was too mean to you on mumble. waaahh

case closed shadohs a emo bitch

and im still banned an could care less if im ever unbanned. i did it because im over your bronies telling me to be nice to you because "shadoh is too emotional to take smack talk"

yep this thread is really good proof that i am a cry baby bitch and u make me rage quit etc etc..

oh wait all we do on mumble is shit talk each other for hours i literally just tell michelob he fucking sucks and should kill himself etc that is what mumble for arghs is

the last time i saw libra in arghs actually playing he was like 1/15 and no im not making it up map was temple tussle im not sure why you would pretend u could ever make me rage libra lmao but ya im sure lestat will unban you since he is ridiculously nice guy even though you act like complete scum and he already remove this possess chit etc

temple tussle was 3 nights ago when i spent the whole map trolling gim. the last time i played was last night when i made you cry you should check your demo for the score

GREAT JOB !!

giphy.gif

Back