McNabb to Redskins

mcnabb certainly isn't top 5 as a passer but he certainly doesn't suck. i would even say he's right outside the top 5 honestly... he put up some pretty good years with absolutely nothing around him and still throws an awesome deep ball.

i'll never really understand the hatred the guy got in philly. only 3 teams really had more success than they did this decade...they didn't win the big one but there are a lot of really good QBs who share that distinction.

Last edited:
i never said he was worth it, but when has that ever stopped snyder?

thats the point though. making this trade pretty much commits you to signing him to a longer deal. those 2 picks are pretty valuable, if mcnabb doesn't make a huge difference it ends up being a horrible trade for washington and a waste of money.

good trade for Eagles imo, aside from interdivision trade.

thats the point though. making this trade pretty much commits you to signing him to a longer deal. those 2 picks are pretty valuable, if mcnabb doesn't make a huge difference it ends up being a horrible trade for washington and a waste of money.

good trade for Eagles imo, aside from interdivision trade.

umm, if every trade doesn't work out it ends up being a bad trade for someone. the fact that it's interdivision is precisely what makes it bad

:lol:

Cowboys are going to rape the NFC east.

Dallas_Cowboys_v_de1d.jpg

Man, what a dumb move for the Eagles. They'd rather start Kolb over McNabb? I guess I'll have to see it to believe it...

kolb was fine when he filled in for mcnabb last year. it isn't that hard to throw it to djax when there's somehow no one within 20 yards of him. i just don't get trading him in the division without some sort of huge compensation. send him to the raiders and you probably never play him.

in a sport where draft picks in most positions are a fair-weather affair at best, mcnabb, a proven commodity, is worth at least a couple 1st rounders. Ridiculously terrible trade on philadelphia's part.

in a sport where draft picks in most positions are a fair-weather affair at best, mcnabb, a proven commodity, is worth at least a couple 1st rounders. Ridiculously terrible trade on philadelphia's part.

:lol: no. a 2nd rd pick is expected to be a starter. 3rd a solid contributor.

Mcnabb is 33. Solid QB, yes. Proven commodity, sure. He's also got 1 year left on his contract(so you either have him for one year or make a longterm committment to him). Eagles have another QB they feel confident in, get a few draft picks to help build around him. next year they would have had to either sign him to a longer contract(which they weren't gonna do) or have him go free agent and get nothing for him.

great trade imo.

:lol: "at least a couple first rounders."

:lol: no. a 2nd rd pick is expected to be a starter. 3rd a solid contributor.

Mcnabb is 33. Solid QB, yes. Proven commodity, sure. He's also got 1 year left on his contract(so you either have him for one year or make a longterm committment to him). Eagles have another QB they feel confident in, get a few draft picks to help build around him. next year they would have had to either sign him to a longer contract(which they weren't gonna do) or have him go free agent and get nothing for him.

great trade imo.

:lol: "at least a couple first rounders."
are you joking? most positions in the nfl are not easy to predict in a draft. Draft picks, especially the ones the eagles are giving them, are a terrible way to trade a proven effective commodity
edit: :lol: this smiley rocks at making stupid people who don't understand football angry.

Last edited:
Back