[May 3 Free-to-Play Release] Midair

Sharps

Veteran XV
Midair is free to play on Steam on May 3rd. As of right now, it features LCTF, Base, Arena, TDM, and Rabbit game modes. LCTF plays like a faster version of T1 LT, while devs are currently adding more features to Base.

If you can ski in T1, picking up basics of Midair skiing is trivial. There are some nuances to better movement that will allow you to go faster, but they won't really hinder you from getting around. Personally coming from T1, biggest plusses of this game over it are:
1) no trigger delay
2) faster decision making and more potential for fluidity of teamplay than T1 LT
3) good netcode.

T1 team (Icehawk, Stork, Desert-Storm, Sharp, Joe (T2/TA)) won the recent tournament against a group of TA/T2/Legions players (Darklord, Implosions, Sin, Nark, Slush): Cast and Stream is available here at 5:06:00. Casted by phr33ky and Fettucine, tournament run by Swordfish. Here's a first-person chase perspective of a recent pickup from Stork if that's more informative.

Here's the Midair Discord.

Min specs:
Processor: Intel Core i3-4340
Memory: 4gb RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2b/AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
Storage: 5GB

I have a 7850 and run Midair with no problem, so you could probably get away with worse than what's listed if you adjust config settings.

The game ran fine on an overclocked Q6600 with an R7 265x

I still haven't received any of my kickstarter rewards, aside from the instant access key i used for about 40 hours.

sleazy like the goons at aspyr

but i bet m'dare has better code quality than any of the turds published by aspyr

theres no academic argument for faster decision making so u trolling on tw now gl with that :p

Midair company needs to be reported to feds.

the better business bureau for eula law trolling. i think hirez hit them with a c&d over some maps being too close to tribes as well.

https%3A%2F%2Fb-i.forbesimg.com%2Fadamtanner%2Ffiles%2F2013%2F05%2Fed-magedson-3.jpg

ripoff-report-scam-exposed.png

Last edited:
Not surprising that an unreleased game has few players. That's the point of releasing a game.

I would think matchmaking would come at higher numbers but don't know exactly myself.

Ladder would be community/team driven and that's player-number and player-interest dependent.

I don't think there's battle royale planned - next game mode is probably similar to team rabbit 2.

Dare - only faster decision-making because the game itself is faster and not as clunky (e.g. netcode, trigger lag) as T1. That's not intended as a knock against T1 - that's just what happens when comparing games that are 20 years apart.

Good seeing you zoo!

idk isnt this a promotion thread not an argument. but u like arguing so.

Secret interpolate tribe game by Wipeout5555 - TribalWar Forums

nah the game isnt faster than t1 its has different technology aka the unreal engine... hmmm.... hey t:a had the unreal engine too! hitscan is faster than t1 must take faster decision making skills!

give it a rest lol the LT was won by t1 ppl because t1 takes more skill even opsayo is saying it now

if the game is fun i hope every1 enjoys it but for many swallowing their opinion so "trives can live" isnt gonna happen and ppl dont want to play a game catered to the 10 legion players behind a paywall private pug

theres no academic argument for faster decision making so u trolling on tw now gl with that :p

the better business bureau for eula law trolling. i think hirez hit them with a c&d over some maps being too close to tribes as well.

There's other shit that went on and is still going on.

Who gives a fuck.

The shit tards who made the game had an opportunity to involve the community that made the game they are trying to emulate a success, but instead greed got the better of logic/good judgement.

Fuck this game and the devs who made it.

Back