MATCH THREAD 9/13: Big Dik Kingz vs Bad Boy Killaz

even if you really perma banned me and all my proxy i wouldn't give a fuck, i stopeed playing for a year last time i was banned and just increased my "supplement stack"

moodspectrum.jpg

Yeah copa and snow were good but poncho was a joke and I've never heard of synergy. I can challenge ur pedigree if that's all u have to claim ur fame since I know snow and copa have much more.

Sounds like dare has to ride coat tails tbh...I wonder if that is why he constantly PMs anemix or fett when they join games

Last edited:
this thread covers a lot of my gaming history and attitude in tribes 1 base 5v5 LT dare by 2good@tribes.com - TribalWar Forums

(i was on or invited to more #1 teams than just some pu scrim team that owned with *S*ynergy)

im not sure y izzasmurf a cging killbot bad lo is trying to grab my nuts but this is uncomfortable and lame please leave me alone till u get good in LT etc

So what I read was "I was invited to play, but I didn't want to get exposed so I declined similar to how I use my disc only LO (not chase) as an excuse when I lose" Did I miss something?

i win a lot with disc only too izza. i really enjoy dual disc only or tri offense or all team disc only

it is not a crutch for me i genuinely feel bad when i cg ive just done it so much and it adds nothing to the game for me as far as interest goes etc

i will cg one day if no one is gonna pick me if i dont and everyone is cging etc. but for now im really good without it and still get top stats etc often :) ty for ur concern etc pls stop emo

Oh this has nothing to do with being emo. This has everything to do with calling you out on your non-sensical posts and non-stop passive aggressive nature to justify your greatness, which was never great...I also have never said I am great at LT but I am useful and I understand concepts more than you say I do.

why u guys fite? was a gg, dx and ccdlx were close. thank u for making me play and telling me i m on ur team when i have 0 clue if iam or not.
sb was shit, but hey we had the worse side and obviously our team played worse than the enemy.
my cg is rusty as fuk and i merely hit half as much as i used to, 120 ping is no fun for discs.
so please, calm down guys!
we were having fun in teamchat and that is all wat counts.
please do not attack dare, he is a man of strong onions.

ya those were p good games

i have strong opinions but they r good for t1 always etc

i was pretty great and powerful in LT and still am somehow ty g0d bl3ss

izza is perma noobie trash until he proves otherwise etc

Last edited:
Back