Massage

Shamble

Veteran X
I was just wondering how much a full service massage is in your area? What are the quality of the bitches? Within the last 3 months I've went a 3 times and they were mediocre bitches. I was pretty upset when one bitch told me she couldn't massage and she wasn't lying. It's like she had one of those early on cases of RA. Anyway, I go there for a nice massage and then end it with a nice fuck. I spend about 180-200$ and the session last for an hour. What kind of weird shit have you ever made these bitches do?

if you're paying $200 to fuck or get head from asian massage whores

you're doing something incredibly wrong

Don't know specifically but it was about $200 for a full service spa package last time I got one. Massage, pedicure, manicure, facial. About ~3 hours of service. Tip not included.

So, by massage you mean fucking?

I've never paid for sex. If I go for an actual massage it's usually $80 for 90 minutes? Good too, chucks in a bit of acupuncture.

Paying hundreds of dollars to get what you could easily get for free if you learned to, you know, be attractive to girls is one thing — but the girls aren't even particularly hot? Holy shit. :psyduck:

Paying hundreds of dollars to get what you could easily get for free if you learned to, you know, be attractive to girls is one thing — but the girls aren't even particularly hot? Holy shit. :psyduck:
You clearly don't understand the economics behind getting laid for "free" at all.

I could have fucking sworn this thread has been made before with the exact.same fucking replies. How is this thread new?

What is everyone on about?

$200 for a spa package. I don't think I ever mentioned sex or happy endings.

Back