Mass Effect 3 Co-op

jotun

Veteran XV
Anyone still playing this on PC?

Add me on Origin: zarakon2

I mostly play Silver, but I'd like to get more of a regular group to do Gold.

If you haven't played in a while, they're still constantly adding new content and doing balance tweaks. Last week they added the Collectors as a 4th enemy faction.

They also set up 16 new classes to be added one or two per week over a few months.

They also started adding hazards to existing maps on a rotation - the acid rain version of Ghost that's up this week is awesome.

Weekend challenges should now be every weekend, and should have better and more immediate progress and completion updates.

If you haven't played it in a LONG time, they have added a ton of stuff since release. Number of classes is up to 48 from the original 24. Weapons are up to 50 from about 34. Gear and Mods are up to 70 from 24. There are about twice as many maps, and of course the new enemy faction. Oh, and they also added a Platinum difficulty if you thought Gold was too easy.

If you have ME3 but never tried the co-op, you should. It's a lot of fun, great variety in powers/classes and weapons.

ME3 was great, I even enjoyed the ending (no idea why it got so much hate).

Never tried the coop though, sounds interesting.

yeah I never picked up ME3 but didn't they go full retard on the amount of DLC and microtransactions for this game?

Kind of. The biggest issue was that a pretty significant piece of the story and an important character were put into day-1 paid DLC.

All the content they've released for multiplayer has been free though. You can buy equipment packs with $$, but nothing that you can't get by just playing.

I'm still playing. The MP mode is nearly an entire game unto itself at this point; it was initially conceived as such. I kind of wish it had stayed that way, as the kind of additional content it really needs is more game modes, including pvp and custom modes like the husk swarm (which can be done but will get you banned right quick).

Kind of. The biggest issue was that a pretty significant piece of the story and an important character were put into day-1 paid DLC.

All the content they've released for multiplayer has been free though. You can buy equipment packs with $$, but nothing that you can't get by just playing.

oh, I thought the co-op multiplayer content stuff was $$ also.

I played the first one up to the citadel and my interest in continuing was hampered by too much damn dialog. Can't remember who it was on TW that worked for Bioware but he said data collected on players showed that a huge amount of people didn't get past the citadel part of the game.

You ran around trying to build up some bullshit case that some alien dude was really evil but nobody believes you.

sorry I can't fill in the names of the characters from the game, I just couldn't geek out to mass effect like some people have.

Back