Mass Effect 2

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's completely OCD about this. :(

:sunny:

Also, watching that one krogan on Tuchanka get headbutted by Wrex, then Shepard (renegade), and then Grunt was fantastic.

And that volus that thinks he is a biotic god is awesome, I wish you could recruit him for your team.

Unless EA made them sign a contract to due further voice work for DLC or Mass Effect 3, I don't see a point to getting such big names for some of the side characters.

Unless EA made them sign a contract to due further voice work for DLC or Mass Effect 3, I don't see a point to getting such big names for some of the side characters.

they could already have scripts ready for the 3rd game for the side characters and have them do the voice work ahead of time.

I really hope you get to have a volus on your team in ME3. Not quite sure how they'll write him in, but it could be possible.

It's quite common for big names to do voice acting as side work.

At what price? You know they paid a ton for the hollywood talent, yet the most striking voices in the game were by the no-name voice actors who did people like Tali, Legion, and Mordin.

At what price? You know they paid a ton for the hollywood talent, yet the most striking voices in the game were by the no-name voice actors who did people like Tali, Legion, and Mordin.

True. But I went back and played ME1 the other week. Liara and Kaiden, as well as other side characters, are just awful. I'm glad for some professional workers along with the "no name" good ones.

My favorite duologue part was where you questioned Legion about the N7 armor and he said "There was a...hole."

"But why use my armor, or why not repare it sooner."

"...No data available."

Aww, Legion looks up to you.

how the hell are you supposed to get to level 30?
I think I am lvl 24 or 25 and only have one system left to do side missions on.
will the IFF and omega relay stuff net me 5 levels? not a big deal but i might actually have a shot at 100% achievements on this one (never done it before)

I got to level 30 on my second play through, imported a char from ME1, played on the hardest difficulty (not sure if this has any effect on xp) I was 30 before even starting the final mission and still got a few places left unexplored.

I was like 23 or 24 when i beat the game on normal with my first char, but i didn't do nearly as much exploring/side missions.

Back