Mass Effect 2

I thought there was some testing being done on Tali's star since she said the decay wasn't natural... If the IM is researching how to kill stars, you may very well be right :O

One question...
Spoiler

One question...
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Mu, there are a lot of guys on another forum trying to figure out the..err.."bitch fight" we'll call it to avoid spoilers. There are people who have resolved it with only 50% paragon or renegade, and there are people who have failed it with 100% paragon/renegade. Any idea what other factors come into play there?

I personally walked right into it completely unexpected with only 50% renegade and of course screwed it up.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

You do see him again. Him and many of his friends.

Right, read what I quoted, and what I said. You don't see him/fight him again on the base. Which is what soundjester pointed out. You do fight him throughout the level, but at the end, while escaping, you do not. You see him, with his buddies, at the end. This is beside the whole point about the base though.

I'm slightly confused, I just might need you to clarify what exactly you meant in that lost post Xcursion.

Spoiler

I'm curious as to what you meant though.

Right, read what I quoted, and what I said. You don't see him/fight him again on the base. Which is what soundjester pointed out. You do fight him throughout the level, but at the end, while escaping, you do not. You see him, with his buddies, at the end. This is beside the whole point about the base though.

So you mean fight him controlling one of the Collectors? I thought you meant us see him in the game, not exactly the player encountering him.

I'm slightly confused, I just might need you to clarify what exactly you meant in that lost post Xcursion.

Spoiler

I'm curious as to what you meant though.

No, they're not separate Reapers. One of them is Harbinger and he even says "we will find another way."

Huh, I think I completely missed that being said when I beat it the first time. I'll have to listen to it more closely once I beat it again my second time through.

Quick question, do paragon actions negate renegade actions or can I just go to town racking them both up?

Spoiler

And for some clarification

Spoiler

Last edited:
they don't negate each other.. but if you don't specialize in one of them you'll end up not being able to choose charm or intimidate later on so it's not really worth it

Back