Marvel Vs Capcom 2

subby|

Veteran XV
So the original Dreamcast version was Ported and Graphically spruced up a bit for the PS3 and xbox360, i have been playing it all week, brings back great memories. How many of you guys are currently playing it? Lets get some PSN gamer tags or xbox360 tags so we can play with fellow tribal warriors.

PS3 - PSN TAG = WaxingEloquence

i'm just curious, but are all characters unlocked at start or do i have to leave my machine on for 50 fucking hours like i did the dreamcast to get all of them?

came out 2 days ago, all characters are unlocked and it only cost $15.00. PLus playing it online is pretty awesome.

Yeah, it's not the easiest game to just jump into if you play someone who knows what they are doing.

sentinel storm and (insets basic char here) are way too imba, if the other guy is too good on the ground switch to storm and spam sentinel while storm flys and typhoons. doesn't matter if they block

I'm no where near as good as the people ho have been playing for a while but thats why you guys should pick up the game and we can have some fun games between people who aren't trying to make a career out of this game.....It is very fun.

sentinel storm and (insets basic char here) are way too imba, if the other guy is too good on the ground switch to storm and spam sentinel while storm flys and typhoons. doesn't matter if they block

i know so little about mvc2 that you look like you did that jap > english > jap translation website

i'm real bad at this game.

its a little overwhelming tbh. not sure i'm willing to put the time in to get halfway decent at it. the game just doesn't interest me thne way sf4 did.

i am ragekill007 on psn

i am 5-29 or something

are there any websites that show you how to do character specific air combos??? i can only do the basic lp lk hp hk one, so i only get 3-4 hits in

cable sentinel captain commando

(ch)easiest combo in the world

I usually play megaman/capt.commando/sent or megaman/capt.commando/cable

the only way I can win is to be gay, so I spam with mega man, when opponent gets close or tries to jump into me I capt.commando anti-air assist... or if someone tries to spam projectile back I spam the mega man + cable assist and they usually can't get a shot off.

I know.... I'm gay.

Back