marry your daughter off to some guy for a bunch of money guys!

Warrlord

Veteran X
Marry Our Daughter

was reading anandtech off topic and someone posted this in a thread there. i spent a couple minutes reading it and all i can say is what....the fuck? this shit is unreal. read the testimonials :lol:

“Our 15 year old daughter Mary wasn’t very popular and did nothing but mope around the house bringing everybody down, so we decided to marry her off through your site. Now our house is a lot cheerier and we love our new swimming pool and Jaccuzi! We’ve told our youngest that when she turns 15 we’re going to marry her off too!"

—Mrs. James P.

thoughts?

ed: can anyone find a way to view higher quality pictures of the girls? who the fuck would marry some random teenager they have never even met before based on a shitty blurred image?

Last edited:
it's real.

I had a coupon so I got 2 for one. they don't tend to last long in my basement, so that's a real money saver.

We’re a Christian family and Cheyenne has had trouble with unchristian desires although at heart we know she's a good Christian girl. She needs a husband with STRONG Christian values who will provide her a STRONG Christian home and help her to live a godly life.

LOL, hoax or not it is still funny

Back