Mardi Gras

SmokeDog

Veteran X
wow.... is alll i have to say. or maybe crazy. I've never seen som many people in my life, holy shit. had an awesome time. :rocker:

PS. sorry no pics you horndogs :p no digicam =(

Excel said:
Gee, thanks for the invite, asshole!

ex, you're always invited, guess you just didn't have transportation :shrug:

and smurf, you're just a loser who couldn't get a chick to flash you for even the best of beads. sorry man, sucks for you.

pps. more friends should be gettin back in the next coupla days, maybe some pics then :chill:

SmokeDog said:
and smurf, you're just a loser who couldn't get a chick to flash you for even the best of beads. sorry man, sucks for you.
:rofl: :lol: You know nothing about me. You could have atleast written a story in this thread instead of "wow.... is alll i have to say. or maybe crazy." Listen, I am sorry to ruin your moment, I know this was your first time seeing boobies and being in the midst of large crowds and all. Congratulations :cat:

SMURFHATER said:
:rofl: :lol: You know nothing about me. You could have atleast written a story in this thread instead of "wow.... is alll i have to say. or maybe crazy." Listen, I am sorry to ruin your moment, I know this was your first time seeing boobies and being in the midst of large crowds and all. Congratulations :cat:

:lol: when someone starts of " you know nothing about me", I take it as "I'm a huge loser and nobody gives a fuck about me". Why the fuck else would you be awake at 4 in the fucking morning for no reason?

Oh, and did I forget to tell you about all the boobies I saw? OMG! It was amazing. And holy shit! There soooooooooooo many people there. And did I mention none of them gave a flying fuck about you?

SmokeDog said:
:lol: when someone starts of " you know nothing about me", I take it as "I'm a huge loser and nobody gives a fuck about me". Why the fuck else would you be awake at 4 in the fucking morning for no reason?

Oh, and did I forget to tell you about all the boobies I saw? OMG! It was amazing. And holy shit! There soooooooooooo many people there. And did I mention none of them gave a flying fuck about you?
Are you high or something?, I am in California, its almost 2am not 4. Right now I am whoring TW and reading different news articles. What's my schedule like? omgz nobody whore TW at 4AM cuz smokedog will call u a loooooser. stfu

SmokeDog said:
And did I mention none of them gave a flying fuck about you?
Is there a reason they should give a fuck about me? I don't get it... When did this turn into a thread about people caring about other people? I am just telling you that this thread sucks and you need to shut your mouth. Now if you have issues outside of TW with people not giving you enough attention and not caring about you enough you might wanna talk with someone about that.

SMURFHATER said:
Are you high or something?, I am in California, its almost 2am not 4. Right now I am whoring TW and reading different news articles. What's my schedule like? omgz nobody whore TW at 4AM cuz smokedog will call u a loooooser. stfu

Is there a reason they should give a fuck about me? I don't get it... When did this turn into a thread about people caring about other people? I am just telling you that this thread sucks and you need to shut your mouth. Now if you have issues outside of TW with people not giving you enough attention and not caring about you enough you might wanna talk with someone about that.

Well, actually I am high. You're in california, whoopptieee fucking dooooooo. you're 2 whole hours earlier than us. Oh, shits. You're reading news articles, good for you, maybe you'll learn something. Whats your schedule like? How about you're a loser and you know it. Sucks for your life. Mayybe next time around.

HAHA. omg, i need to talk to someone now cause i have issue with people not giving me attention and my thread sucks. OH FUCKING NO! What am I going to do? I just got home from new orleans with my fucking shitty ass food and made a coupla threads about my night. Please someone give me attention!!!! Please?!?!?...

i went to bed on friday night at 6am wasted. woke up at 8am wasted. was drinking at mardi gras parade at 9am, and continued drinking until 4am. I spent all my money by the afternoon, and other people paid the rest of the day/night. I saw many a boobie. It was a good time... from what i can remember :p

kharnal said:
the best part is that SmokeDog and SMURFHATER are probably both Crippler...
:rofl:

the best part is -- he's arguing.

On the inet.

With himself.

In the middle of the night.

Back